مسؤول مشتريات PURCHASE OFFICER
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 862
Job Title: PURCHASE OFFICER
Application deadline: 06.08.2018
This position is conditioned to the validation of coming funding. It means that the recruitment process might be stopped because of lack of financing.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the next steps of the recruitment process.
- Languages: Fluency in English (mandatory)
- IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel and of an email account.
- Professional experience:
– Past working experience with an International Non Governmental Organization is valuable.
– Past working experience within the Procurement department of a company is valuable.
- Personal qualities: We are looking for an implicated employee with an affection for team work and good interpersonal, communication and negociation skills.
- Presentation of organisation
Solidarités International is a French humanitarian organisation present in Syria since 2013. The mission currently consists of emergency and post-emergency programs in the following regions: Raqqa governorate, Deir ez Zor governorate.
This position will be based in the following program: support to Internally Displaced Populations in the Deir ez Zor governorate by providing drinkable water, improving sanitation and hygiene.
- Responsibilites and tasks
Knowledge and monitoring of the market:
- Take part in the analysis of the local purchasing environment
- Update price lists and supplier files
Implementation of purchasing process:
- Meet some suppliers and take part of the market and price assessment
- Receive and process requests for quotes and IOFs after verification and approval by his/her line manager
- Implement purchases while respecting the rules and approval procedures established by donors and Solidarités International
- Ensure that products purchased correspond to the requirements of the purchase officer’s requirements in terms of quantity and quality
- Ensure that the format of, and information on quotes and invoices comply with regulations
- Ensure compliance with administrative procedures for the management of advances and payment of suppliers
- Establish and archive purchasing files in accordance with the rules of Solidarités International and its donors
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact suppliers when there are discrepancies
- Monitor and update IOFs electronically
- Ensure the compilation of price lists and suppliers
- Ensure the monitoring of IOF requests and inform purchase officers of the status of their orders
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.