JOB Vacancy Announcement
Job Title: GBV Manager
Application deadline: 12.05.2018
please note CV should be in English Language
• University Degree required, preferred in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Counseling or human rights
• 2 years’ experience in case management
• Language in Arabic and Kurdish required
• Must be able to write and communicate in English well.
• Demonstrated commitment to helping others.
• Demonstrated discretion and good judgment
• Comfort in living and working in the Kobane and Tabqa area, including work in surrounding communities.
• Women candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
1. Program Planning
• Work closely with the GBV Coordinator to understand program goals and to meet expectations
• Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly plans for GBV prevention and response activities
• Identify and train Women’s well-being staff and community-based volunteers
• Organize and lead trainings for partner organizations working in various sectors
• Organize and lead trainings for community leaders and other key groups
3. Program Implementation
• Provide regular support and assistance to Case Managers and Community Mobilizers
• Help to develop and strengthen case management systems
• Work with partners and community members to develop and strengthen referral systems
• Work with staff and communities to strengthen GBV prevention efforts
• Maintain positive relationships with community leaders and other stakeholders
• Maintain records of activities and produce regular reports
4. Staff Supervision and Support
• Assist in the selection, training and support of program staff
• Supervise Women’s Well-being Officer and Team Leader
• Provide regular performance feedback
• Develop support strategies for staff and introduce principles of self-care
• Coordinate with all relevant actors and actively participate in GBV coordination meetings
• Maintain positive relationships and maintain positive representation of the program and organization
• Provide weekly reports on case management and community mobilization activities
• Ensure quality control of all activities and accurate reporting
• Work with GBV Coordinator to write narrative, monthly and quarterly reports.
Duty Station: Kobane (with local travel)
How to Apply:
Please send your CV considering to put the job title as email subject to the following email:
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.