ERL Sub National Coordination Associate
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 855
Job Title: Early Recovery & Livelihood (ERL) Sub National Coordination Associate
Application deadline: 16.08.2018
Nothing To mention
Knowledge Management and Learning
- Shares knowledge and experience
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills
Development and Operational Effectiveness
- Ability to perform a variety of specialized tasks related to Results Management, including support to design, planning and implementation of programme, managing data, reporting.
- Ability to provide input to business processes re-engineering, implementation of new system, including new IT based systems
- Good knowledge of Results Management Guide and Toolkit
Leadership and Self-Management
- Focuses on results for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
Specific Vacancy Requirements
- 4 years of progressively responsible programme experience in humanitarian/ development context is required. Demonstrated background in bringing together – and facilitating coordination among – multiple partners.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.
CV must be in English.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
عن طريق الاربط التالي:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.