JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 848
Job Title: Medical Translator
Application deadline: 22.07.2018
Nothing To mention
- College qualification or equivalent experience (medical background preferred: Nurse, Pharmacist, Midwife encouraged)
- Certification in English preferred – formal training in English language with certificate attesting to level of language proficiency
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology and of common medical terms in all languages (English, Arabic, Kurdish)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Excellent Computer skills (MS Office programs, including Outlook for emailing)
- 1 year experience in the Translation, Interpretation and Teaching field, preferably translation in health or medical programs.
- Flexibility and willingness to change work practices, hours and locations
- Very good in working in a team
- Strong coordination and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, representation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple urgent demands, plan work, and make timely and quality judgments and decisions to produce the highest quality work possible under time and resource constraints.
- Understanding of humanitarian programming
– Translate health and nutrition program related documents as required
– Assist clinical staff for translation during clinic hours (if needed)
– Assist in translation for exit interviews and Focus Group Discussion (as required)
– Assist in translation during health education/community awareness sessions (as required)
– Translate documents between English, Arabic and Kurdish as necessary in a timely manner
– Do verbal interpretation whenever required.
– Travel as necessary to program sites and activity locations including staying in Ein Issa Office, Al Huriyah Clinic and mobile clinic sites
– Assist in the recording of Translation documents
– Provide support to program staff as necessary in direct project implementation; availability beyond regular working hours.
– Provide translation during training sessions, workshops and meetings as required.
– Work with the other Translation Assistants
– In agreement with the line manager, perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience)
– The ability and flexibility to travel to other work locations when needed and required from direct Line Manager
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: عين العيسى \ الحرية و مناطق العيادات المتنقلة.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.