إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 844
المسمى الوظيفي: مسؤول صيانة
اخر موعد للتقديم: 21.07.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Vocational High School Diploma, technical institute combined with at least 10 years of demonstrated professional work experience and understanding of relevant functions may be considered in lieu of university degree or Relevant Bachelor’s degree in civil, architectural or survey engineering.
- Previous WASH and shelter experience working with an INGO, Technical/engineering background in civil, architectural or survey engineering fields
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Kurdish and preferably Arabic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, well organized and efficient.
- Must be organized and efficient.
- Ability to receive feedback and adapt behavior accordingly.
- Committed to humanitarian principles and emergency response work.
- Oversee monitoring of camp WASH and shelter infrastructure
- Line Mangers of WASH assistants, water and Sanitation monitors, WASH mobilisers, Shelter assistants and Shelter monitors in ensuring regular monitoring of construction and quality control of shelter and WASH activities.
- Prepare daily activity and information reports regarding the shelter, water and sanitation situation, works performed and challenges
- Coordinate with the WASH mobilisers to tackle pressing issues concerning maintenance and misuse of WASH facilities
- Ensure that all running engines, mainly generators to light WASH facilities, are serviced (oil, filter, lubrication) as per the manufacturer instruction and maintain proper maintenance and service reports.
- Ensure the timely prepositioning and appropriateness (e.g. technical specifications, quantities and lead time) of shelter materials and NFIs in coordination with the Camp Services Coordinator and other agencies.
- Lead the maintenance team to carry out daily maintenance activities.
- Liaise with IDP/camp site authorities to pinpoint setbacks, address growing needs and further expansion of services.
- Provide technical assistance and support to project and partner staff as required;
- Monitor emergency shelter construction carried out by the beneficiaries after the distribution of items and materials;
- Monitor the fuel stock for generators and water pumps, if applicable, refuel as needed.
- Move between respective locations to monitor and ensure that the work is being done in each location, work is being performed according to schedule and requirements, and International WASH and CARE standards are being met.
- Team supervision:
- Support the process of establishing a maintenance team through the recruitment process and line management of WASH assistants, water and Sanitation monitors, WASH mobilisers, Shelter assistants and Shelter monitors
- Ensure that all staff clearly understand their roles and responsibilities. On the basis of their job descriptions monitor staff performance and provide constructive feedback to staff in line with CARE Performance management procedures;
- Actively assist staff in assume greater responsibility within project activities and ‘foster’ their long-term professional development;
- At all times ensure the safety and security of all Project staff in line with policies and procedures
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: مخيم العريشة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.