JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 837
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Application deadline: 17.07.2018
Nothing To mention
- Vocational High School Diploma, technical institute combined with at least 10 years of experience in engineering field may be considered in lieu of university degree. Relevant Bachelor’s degree in civil, architectural.
- Previous WASH and shelter experience working with an INGO and Strong experience in construction techniques, Technical/engineering background in civil, architectural or survey.
- Excellent skills MS Word, Excel; and Auto Cad.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Kurdish and preferably Arabic.
- Ability to identify and address the different WASH needs for men, women, boys, girls and disabled
- Manage WASH assistants, water and Sanitation monitors, WASH mobilisers, Shelter assistants and Shelter monitors in ensuring regular monitoring of construction and quality and activities.
- Work with maintenance team to coordinate the daily inspection of the erected WASH facilitiesز
- Coordinate with the Monitoring Officer to establish effective beneficiaries’ feedback/complaints channels, and communicate critical issues to the WASH mobilisers and coordinate with them.
- Ensure the availability of water at the WASH facilities for bathing, hand washing and laundry.
- Monitor the site and implement solutions for runoff and uncontrolled, open surface wastewater.
- Ensure that all running engines, mainly generators to light WASH facilities are serviced.
- Liaise with IDP/camp site authorities to pinpoint setbacks, address growing needs and further expansion of services.
- Provide technical assistance and support to project and partner staff as required;
- Monitor emergency shelter construction carried out by the beneficiaries after the distribution of items and materials.
- Monitor fuel stock for generators and water pump and refuel as needed.
- Move between locations to monitor and ensure that the work is being done in each location.
- At all times ensure the safety and security of all Project staff in line with policies and procedures.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: مخيم العريشة
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.