إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 812
المسمى الوظيفي: قابلة قانونية
اخر موعد للتقديم: 11.07.2018
لا يوجد شيء لذكره
- Diploma in Midwifery, Maternal and Neonatal care experience with a reputable organization, including 1-2 years experience
- Clear understanding of gender inequality and gender issues for women and girls.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for clients at all times is essential.
- Ability to lead, train, supervise and facilitate community workers in their respective tasks.
- Positive and professional attitude, able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure, work overtime when necessary and be able to coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a member of a team is essential.
- Ability to communicate in local language and English will be an asset
- Applicant should not be having another Job if he/she got selected by IRC.
The Mobile Medical Midwife will work to ensure the improved quality of Maternal and Neonatal Care, and well-being for girls and women in Ar Raqqa governorate of Syria along to assists/ improve the RH Services at community level.This position reports administratively to Health Services Officer – Ar-Raqqa.
The Midwife is responsible for, oversees and implements specific Maternal and Neonatal Care and in particular:
- Ante-Natal Care
- Post Natal Care
- Counselling and provision of Family Planning services
- Client/patient based counselling and service provision
- Vaginal delivery and referral in case if risk signs.
- Support and provide the RH related services in line with the MoH and, or international best practice guidelines
- Apply technical knowledge and skills to implement and/or assist in community delivery of program activities
- Provide care for mother during labor and post labor including technical skills and interventions.
- Promptly identify and recommend solutions to technical issues.
- Monitor program supply inventory levels; perform monthly spot-checks on program inventory
- Work with and provide timely technical support to the IRC’s implementing partners; maintain respectful and constructive relations with partner staff
- Fully comply with IRC safety and security procedures and provide input to security monitoring and assessments to enable and promote a safe and secure environment for program implementation
- Prepare basic RH field level report and submit to RH officer
- Perform any other duties and functions, as needed or requested by the organization
الجهة المعلنة: IRC
مقر العمل: الطبقة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.