JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 800
Job Title: Outreach Officer
Application deadline: 08.07.2018
We encourage female to apply.
- Demonstrated professional work experience and understanding of relevant functions may be considered in lieu of university degree
- Minimum 6 months’ experience working with an INGO, NGOs, CBOs and voluntary teams.
- Previous experience in protection programmers, psychosocial support, social work and community mobilization.
- Staff Management skills.
- Commitment to gender, diversity and human rights.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills;
- Excellent skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point;
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English, Kurdish will be an asset.
- Effectively manage daily mobile team program activities, including planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting.
- Assist the center manager and other relevant officers in the detailed planning of and reporting on Protection activities.
- Prepare and send the weekly and monthly plan.
- Prepare daily up-dates, weekly,monthly reports and quarterly evaluation and submit it on time.
- Monitor the implementation of the program plan in line with organization requirements including proposing any necessary changes.
- Manage and support mobile team staff (volunteers, mobilizers, social workers) to organize protection activities.
- Maintain daily attendance sheets for mobilizers, social workers, and Information Volunteers, and verify staff presence on daily basis.
- In collaboration with the center manager, develop a capacity-building plan for team’s staff.
- Engage community leaders, community-based organizations, and other service providers in target sites, in supporting beneficiaries to access Protection services.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships, including serving as a referral focal point, with relevant stakeholders including partner agencies, community leaders and service providers.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hassaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject: