Operations Focal Point
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 743
Job Title: Operations Focal Point (Temporary)
Application deadline: 26.06.2018
Contract duration: 2 (two) months
- Minimum 1-year experience of working as Logistics/Procurement Assistant, preferably for INGO
- Excellent understanding of local market, suppliers, contractors including legal aspect and regulation to contract management.
- Proven experience in office management including logistics, procurement and administration
- Good understanding of safety and security especially in the context of Hassakah.
- Essential experience of liaising with the HAO and authorities in Hassakah
- Excellent skills in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask with strong organisation skill
- Fluency in written and spoken of English and Kurdish
- Preferably reside in Hassakah
- Logistics: Maintenance of office and guesthouse; handling small procurement, organizing movement of goods and personnel, documentation and logistics administrative tasks as directed by the line manager.
- Safety & Security (SS): Assist the Senior Safety & Security Officer in incident reporting, gathering and disseminating SS updates; liaison with HAO and relevant authorities to obtain approvals, etc.
- Administration: Assist the Administration in Amouda and Derik offices for property rental contract management, maintaining office supplies and equipment.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasakeh
How to Apply:
Please send your CV considering to put the job title as email subject to the following email: