Supply Chain Coordinator
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2620)
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Application deadline: 03.02.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
-Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field.
-3-5 Years Field based and Hands On experience in supply chain management in an emergency environment including complex procurement, transport and distribution, warehouse and stock
-Experience in vehicle and fleet management, Distributions of NFI’s and food & Medical Supply Chain Management
-Experience of building and developing the capacity of logistics staff through the use of trainer and mentor
-Good People Management Skills and objective in Performance Management Conversations with Excellent interpersonal and team skills
-Excellent Microsoft Applications Skills
-Fluency in written and spoken English
-Commitment to and understanding of The organization aims, values and principles
-Ability to speak Arabic and Kurdish Languages
-Relevant qualifications or training courses.
Leadership for Supply Chain function in the NES Area Office and Partners (50%)
- Support the development of strategies and plans to ensure that the supply chain function across NES is defined and resourced, in order to deliver on program priorities across through Procurement, Logistics coordination, Fleet management, Assets management, facilities management ,Warehousing/Inventory and Information Management (Processes /Procedures)
- Manage and support Supply Chain team ensuring appropriate team structures, a clear division of responsibilities, clear Develop to Perform objectives, and management of performance through Quarterly review and End of Year Appraisals (People Management)
- Ensure that the supply chain is appropriate and cost-effective, and organization Systems are fully optimized to accelerate program delivery and enhanced customer service to yield the best sourcing outcomes for the Area Office
- Participate in planning and review processes (including country strategies, plans and reports) and regular coordination meetings with staff in operations, security, finance, and HR and program quality to ensure critical issues get timely support
- Advise E-CMT on high-risk awards and procurement contracts, especially concerning medical supplies, Cash operations and construction projects.
- Review emergency preparedness and contingency plans to ensure that humanitarian plans anticipate and resource logistics/Supply Chain Capacity
- Following up on audit findings and develop supply Chain improvement plans and constantly review the Internal Controls Checklist for the Supply Chain Operation
- Coordinate with the partners to support on inducting partners about key policies on child safeguarding. Code of conduct and fraud. A consent form will be signed to acknowledge reception of the briefing and understanding of the policy provisions and contractual obligations
- Accountability – ensure efficient and transparent use of resources in accordance with internal controls in place
- Reinforce the procurement-planning component as critical pre-requirement to ensure that needs are met timely and efficiently.
- Ensure adequate and compliant management of Procurement function to yield the best sourcing outcomes of Frame Work Agreements and Pre Qualified Suppliers in alignment with donor regulations, legal frameworks and Country Office Procurement Policy
- Strengthening the SRO internal control systems in order to reduce breaches in the code of conducts and ensure early detection of any case that is needing to be investigated; reduce losses, incidents and any potential operational or reputational risk for THE ORGINZATION .
- Review the Risk Management Plan for the NES on a continuous basis and propose practical mitigation plans and escalation of issues appropriately with ownership
- Implement logistics and supply chain standards and procedures of the SC Quality Framework and any relevant Supply Chain manuals, to meet THE ORGINZATION operational quality standards across the Area Office and Partners
- Ensure a seamless coordination of international shipments, imports through cross border operations including medical supplies and Donations in Kind to ensure delivery of products in full , on time and in specifications ordered, including return logistics through freight forwarders
- Lead the process of Quarterly Physical Stock take to ensure records and physical stocks records are reconciled within active project life of awards and grants
- Promote the timely development of Distribution Plans from program teams to ensure accurate distribution of supplies within active project life
- Support on the facility management to ensure adequate logistics support on the processes
- c) Asset Management
- Ensure a centralized program asset register is developed and maintained, that all assets are logged, issued with unique asset numbers and cards and are tracked throughout the Area Office
- Champion the Asset Verification Exercise periodically to ensure an accurate listing of Assets for the organisation
- Monitor the acquisition of assets in close adherence with the BIS requirements
- Oversee key Trackers holding all closeout documentation including program supplies database, asset database, closeout letters, stock donation certificates
- d) Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Monitor stocks and Program supplies are effectively entered on the Total Inventory Management Systems and or coordinate Stock Donation documentation for Program Supplies acquired by THE ORGINZATION for Partners
- Ensuring accurate and regular reporting systems are maintained and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) metrics generated to track performance as part of Supply Chain and Programme Quality check
- Use the SharePoint information management platform by improving the user experience, at Area Office level, and ensure all relevant and most updated information is available at any time within the platform.
- Share weekly Reports with Internal Users to be constantly updated on Supply Chain Progress, Gaps and where much effort is required to be invested to yield better outcomes
- Participate in Logistics Cluster Meetings and other relevant Inter Agency Collaboration engagements to stay constantly updated
Partner’s Capacity Development (30%)
- Support Programs to intensively use the Partner Assessment Tools for proper partner capacity assessment to identify strength and weakness during partner identification
- Liaise with partners to strengthen relationships and build common understanding to strengthen governance in Supply Chain Operations from Partner Assessments to implementing programs through Sub Grants/Sub Awards
- Support partner teams to have strong understanding of partnership tools and ways of working by following the SRO Partners Procurement guidelines including:
- Work Plans for each new SGA/SAA after Kick Off Meetings
- Supply Chain Dashboard & Procurement Tracker reports for Partners
- Vendor databases-Continuous Expansion
- Frame Work Agreements
- Asset registers
- Close Out Plans
- Support partners supply chain staff ensuring clear division of responsibilities, clear objectives, and achievement of desired results.
- Provide supply chain training and capacity building for all partners to empower them to deliver quality programs through compliant procedures
Develop the skills and experience of The organization Supply Chain staff (20%)
- As a member of the Core Management Team- CMT, play a leadership role in Capacity development, ensuring technical staffing needs are met
- Coach staff to ensure performance or implementation issues are solved in a consultative manner which empowers staff decision making
- Oversee the development and delivery of capacity building plans to develop the requisite technical competencies in field staff.
- Take ownership of personal capacity-building, ensuring plan is in place and agreed with Head of Office in order to build on areas of growth.
- Identify learning and training opportunities for The organization staff and partners and work as a mentor and role model for less experienced staff.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: 50% Hassaka – 50 % Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.