Safety and Security Assistant/ Al-Hasakeh
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2585
المسمى الوظيفي: Safety and Security Assistant/ Al-Hasakeh
اخر موعد للتقديم: 28.01.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Practical experience of security assessment, planning and implementation of procedures in the context of UN or NGO humanitarian operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to humanitarian work or security risk management.
- Demonstrated ability to operate vehicle movement tracking systems and monitor staff movements in accordance with organizational procedures.
- Experience working with refugees and/or displaced communities or camps a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the capacity to remain calm under pressure and not lose sight of strategic priorities.
- IT literate, MS – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to receive feedback and adapt behaviour accordingly
- A sound understanding of the importance of gender in humanitarian work.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Arabic and Kurdish, plus working knowledge of English would represent a distinct advantage.
- Keeping up to date with best practice in Program Quality and Learning in order to enhance knowledge; providing advice and guidance to field staff as required
- This person will be responsible for the ongoing safety and security for all staff. This will include training staff on security SOPs and ensuring safety protocols are being followed
- Assist in the implementation of the Security Plan and provide context advice to the Safety and Security Manager (SSM). This includes information pertinent to the area of operations such as detailed threat assessment, standard operating procedures (personal movement & transport, office, warehouse, landmines and UXO, telecommunications, incident report sheets, etc), asset protection, contingency plans for incidents, emergency evacuations policy, etc.
- Monitor staff movements around the entire North East Syria area of operations. Must be able to use travel tracking system and assist staff with technical aspects of travel tracking equipment.
- On-going monitoring of the political, social, economic and military situation, identifying trends relevant to the security situation.
- Assist with safety and security assessments.
- Ensure that all individuals understand personal responsibilities for their own safety.
- Promote individual and collective sense of security and safety awareness and responsibility.
- Coordinate staff briefing and appropriate training in safety and security procedures.
- Record and report immediately all significant threats to staff and security, and all security and safety incidents to the NES security unit via the Senior Safety and Security Officer (SSSO) and NES SSM
- Advise NES SSO / SSM of decisions concerning evacuations and other actions in emergency situations.
- Liaise with HAO and other agencies to obtain permissions for staff movements and other engagement as tasked.
- Work with staff to ensure appropriate steps are taken to safeguard office premises, equipment and residential property.
- Advise on site selection for office buildings/distribution sites, mobilization activities, travel and logistics, and other program activities etc.
- Close follow-up, monitoring and preparation of movements within the camp and surrounding areas
- Know how to use all types of radios, codes, call numbers and radio alphabets by heart and communicate with base according to communications policy to inform the driver’s position and any potential implications. (In case of radio use in the mission)
- Know and respect the Safety & Security protocols related to vehicle movements, specifically those related to customs, checkpoints and roadblocks. Ensure all passengers know and respect the security rules.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.