MEAL Officer / Al-Hasakeh
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2582
المسمى الوظيفي: MEAL Officer / Al-Hasakeh
اخر موعد للتقديم: 27.01.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- At least three years of experience in development and/or humanitarian organizations, including significant experience of working with partners;
- Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation;
- Proven experience in data collation, analysis and reporting;
- Sound understanding of the concepts behind and practical application of humanitarian codes and standards such as SPHERE, the People in Aid Code, HAP etc.
- Strong skills in inter-personal communications, able to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a complex, multi-actor environment.
- Strong skills in written communication, including effective report writing
- Strong facilitation skills, including the design and management of effective trainings, workshops and meetings with diverse participants.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and the ability to work effectively across a wide variety of cultural contexts.
- Competence with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Proven experience in training and capacity building;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in research design and coordination of large-scale data collection;
- Experience with one or more of the following program areas: water, sanitation and hygiene; livelihoods; distribution of NFIs; protection.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics or the social sciences (psychology, sociology, etc.)
- Provide technical support to Project Managers on the development of M&E tools, such as household questionnaires, focus group discussions, and distribution forms.
- Liaise with the MEAL team to ensure M&E forms are available in electronic form as required, reviewing digital forms to ensure they meet the required specifications, and requesting new forms or changes to existing forms.
- Support and monitor partner M&E processes, including post-distribution monitoring, and ensure all required documentation is collected.
- Work closely with the M&E coordinator to ensure that our M&E work meets MEAL minimum standards for inside Syria.
- Promote organizational learning through producing reports and communications materials on best practices and lessons learned, and supporting program teams with learning events.
- Review all incoming M&E data (informal and formal) staff, third party monitors and partners related to project/s the position is responsible for
- Review, clean and cross-check data against other sources, with a strong focus on identifying any issues relating to data integrity or fraud.
- Work closely with program managers to ensure data on project deliverables and achievements against the log frame is as accurate and up to date as possible, and managed according to agreed processes and standards
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data, and write M&E reports (synthesizing key data from multiple sources).
- Support program team to develop necessary reports
- Develop internal analysis reports on implementation data
- Develop indicator tracking tools to support reporting
- Train staff on MEAL tools, methodologies and principles, and other topics as identified in their organizational development plans.
- Provide ongoing mentoring and support to partner staff to ensure continual improvement in skills and good quality outputs
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.