GBV Program Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2555
المسمى الوظيفي: GBV Program Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.01.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in international or community development, business administration, social work and social administration or related field
- Professional experience in GBV prevention and response programs in emergency
- Experience working with local organizations in developing contexts;
- Required advanced level of English, reading, writing for drafting of various reports, also knowledge of Arabic and Kurdish
- Thorough understanding of best practices in GBV response and GBV primary prevention and risk reduction
- Clear understanding of gender, human rights, and issues surrounding violence against girls.
- Strong ability to organize work, meet deadlines, prioritize work under pressure
- Fluency in English, Arabic and Kurdish(written and spoken)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Management experience and the ability to work as part of a team and to foster team spirit
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fulfill any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Respect the code of conduct and policies of the MRFS and the standards of the GBV team
- Adhere and uphold the principle and policies (integrity, accountability and service) at the respective areas of work
- Consistently and proactively monitor the safety and security of the team, promptly reporting concerns or incidents to MRFS management
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop MRFS programs
- Work closely with the senior program officer to understand program goals.
- Work with PM and PC on program management documents.
- PR tracking.
- Warehouse /storage stalks to ascertain First in Fast out (FIFO)
- Preparation of inputs for reporting, supervise collation, consolidation and review of quarterly, annual and other reports
- Contribute to ongoing assessments and analysis to understand protection risks, to map points of service for
- survivors of GBV and vulnerable individuals, and to identify support structures
- Translate documents to the local dialect if need be
- Assist in preparing program documentations
- Prepare and follow up paperwork for logistics, HR and assets
- Assist in the report preparation, WGS and other recipients as necessary
- Collect data and information from multiple sources.
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports, on time and with accurate data
- Participate in NGO assessments, task-force teams, workshops, trainings, & support office visits etc.
- Work with the monitoring team to monitor program’s progress using the program indicator tracking tables
- Alert senior management of issues raised by monitoring if the goals and objectives are achieved and non-financial grant requirements are being adhered to.
- Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibility as and when needed
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Derek
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.