إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2531
المسمى الوظيفي: MEAL Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 19.01.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s Degree Social/humanitarian Sciences or other related fields
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
Good computer skills.
- Professional experience:
o Past working experience with an INGO is a strong asset
- Good team player; able to take direction and work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in a highly professional manner with beneficiaries, community members, and partners.
- Personal qualities: rigorous, organized, trustful with an affection for team work and good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Participate in the formulation and design of quantitative and qualitative questionnaires
Amuda: When applicable support the MEAL TL /Supervisor to code surveys using XLSForm
Primarily Deir Ez Zor: Field test SI M&E tools and pilot surveys/questionnaires.
Help reform quantitative and qualitative questionnaires and guides to ensure relevance to context and appropriateness to respondent cultures.
Primarily Deir Ez Zor: Under the responsibility of the team leader, participate in the logistics and administrative organisation, planning and preparation of M&E activities
Support the collection of qualitative data through Focus Groups discussions and Key Informant Interviews.
Primarily Deir Ez Zor: Ensure that the market monitoring is done according to the planning established.
Provide inputs to MEAL TL/Supervisor to help clean collected data and ensure its accuracy
Help MEAL TL/Supervisor train MEAL DW for collection of data and use of KOBO phones
Accountability and Complaints and Response Mechanism (CRM)
- Primarily Deir Ez Zor: Through systematic and continuous engagement with communities targeted by SI’s programming, collect complaints and feedback regarding SI’s programs on mobile devices and verbally and transferring to MEAL team leader/supervisor
Primarily Deir Ez Zor: Through presence during SI activities such as distributions and registration, record complaints regarding process and transferring to MEAL Team leader/supervisor
When applicable address complaints and provide on spot explanations to SI’s mandate, criteria, and program activities
Take part in the accountability mechanisms set up by SI, and particularly, ensure that beneficiaries feedbacks are taken into account and requests/complaints are addressed in a timely manner.
Primarily Amuda base: Keep all MEAL documents archived at the offices of Solidarités International and easily accessible to the activity in-charge and/or team lead.
Amuda base: Ensure that all KOBO surveys and data sets are well organized, harmonized within the department, and backed up on computer and Cloud Servers (OwnCloud)
- Participate in regular evaluations of the current humanitarian situation and of the context evolution
Providing contextual and security development information in a timely and efficient manner to MEAL TL/Supervisor
Report all negative feedback or lack of accountability, protection issues or “Do no Harm” policy breach to his/her line manager.
On a daily basis report on all his/her activities, on all specific tasks and all problems encountered.
- Represent SI in the field, inform on SI’s activities and purpose of visit.
Act in a professional manner that aligns with SI’s core principles and the humanitarian principles
Ensure constant communication with the SI program teams to have an in-depth understanding of SI activities, to regularly share feedback from field monitoring visits for the Program Teams to take them into consideration without delays, and raise any concerns to the MEAL Manager if necessary.
The above list is a non-exhaustive one, nor limitative.
You could be asked other responsibilities and tasks within the framework of your job on demand of the MEAL Manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.