CRM and Hotline Officers
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2532
المسمى الوظيفي: CRM and Hotline Officers
اخر موعد للتقديم: 19.01.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s Degree Social/humanitarian Sciences or other related fields
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
Good computer skills.
- Professional experience:
- experience working on complaints and response mechanism, or related field.
- experience working with NGOs, or related field.
- Good team player; able to take direction and work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in a highly professional manner with beneficiaries, community members, and partners.
- Able to complete required reporting and documentation within the set deadlines.
- Highly motivated, creative, and compassionate person.
- Able to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Ability to promote the values of equality, non-discrimination, and human rights for all.
Management of the hotline number:
- Ensure that all information related to the person calling are properly recorded and that every call is recorded in the hotline database.
- Responsible for the proper implementation of all hotline operating procedures and refer all cases to the appropriate manager according to those procedures.
- Address beneficiaries’ queries through the hotline in a professional manner and provide accurate information on SI programs or referral mechanisms.
- Ensures efficient data transmission and archives for future reference and submits timely complaints reports (daily sitreps, daily oral reports if necessary, weekly filing).
- Response to and collect complaints received via text and WhatsApp.
Accountability and Complaints and Response Mechanism (CRM)
- Ensure the data entry and cleaning of CRM forms received from the field either through personal effort or the hiring of DWs
- Ensure the extraction of CRM Forms from KOBO; the cleaning of CRM form data; transfer of this data and all complaints received from all sources to the CRM logbook; and the transfer of these forms to program departments on a daily basis.
- Through systematic and continuous engagement with communities targeted by SI’s programming, collect complaints and feedback regarding SI’s programs on mobile devices and verbally and transferring to MEAL team leader/supervisor
- Closing the loop: When applicable, upon receiving program response on complaints from MEAL Team Leader, communicating response to beneficiaries and ensuring issue had been dealt with in a satisfactory manner
- Take part in the accountability mechanisms set up by SI, and particularly, ensure that beneficiaries feedbacks are taken into account and requests/complaints are addressed in a timely manner.
- Participate in regular evaluations of the current humanitarian situation and of the context evolution
- Providing contextual and security development information in a timely and efficient manner to MEAL TL/Supervisor
- Report all negative feedback or lack of accountability, protection issues or “Do no Harm” policy breach to his/her line manager.
- On a daily basis report on all his/her activities, on all specific tasks and all problems encountered.
- Participate in all trainings that his/her supervisor will see suitable.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Support in the implementation and running of all M&E activities of the MEAL department.
Communication, Ethic and professional practice:
- Represent SI in the field, inform on SI’s activities and purpose of visit.
- Act in a professional manner that aligns with SI’s core principles and the humanitarian principles
- Ensure constant communication with the SI program teams to have an in-depth understanding of SI activities, to regularly share feedback from field monitoring visits for the Program Teams to take them into consideration without delays, and raise any concerns to the MEAL Manager if necessary.
- Answer to any needs or requests addressed by beneficiaries in a professional and timely manner.
- Respect and promote SI’s policies and report to the line manager any non-respect of SI’s policies.
The above list is a non exhaustive one, nor limitative.
You could be asked other responsibilities and tasks within the framework of your job on demand of the MEAL Manager/ MEAL Coordinator.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.