Women’s Economic Empowerment Training Assistant
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2523
المسمى الوظيفي: Women’s Economic Empowerment Training Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 14.01.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor Degree in education, sociology or another related field;
- A minimum 1-year experience in implementation the training or education;
- A minimum 6 months’ experience in with Local or International NGOs;
- Exposure to northeast Syria programming a plus;
- Understanding of reporting documentation and donor rules and regulations a plus.
- The role of the Program Training Assistant is to support the implementation of the PERSEVERE Program training and capacity development component.
- Facilitating the activities & trainings in the training halls, (Life skills, financial management, Gender, livelihoods) And any updates on training topics.
- Assist the Capacity Building Coordinator in designing & preparing training and workshop materials.
- Assist to develop project work plans with support from the line manager;
- Assist to organize and plan trainings sessions, kick-off and start-up meetings and workshops with the project team and partners;
- Conduct assessments and surveys to design project approaches, target groups, beneficiary selection criteria and collect baseline data;
- Assist to design monitoring and evaluation plan for the assigned project components.
- Compile attendance sheets and keep records of attendance;
- Conduct data entry of training and capacity development activities;
- Update databases to provide information for assigned projects in line with the MEAL plans designed jointly with the MEAL department;
- Assist program team with monitoring and evaluation processes by documenting best practices, lessons learnt, beneficiary interviews, case studies and capturing event records such as training photos;
- Maintain all relevant project documents in electronic and paper files (reports, contracts, agreements, correspondence, meeting notes, training materials, beneficiary lists, selection criteria).
- Ensure that work procedures and relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) are understood and being carried out throughout the implementation by staff and partners;
- Organize, training, capacity development and ensure that awareness programs, community and stakeholder meetings are organized timely and in line with project work plans;
- Facilitate training and capacity building meetings and events;
- Support Training and Capacity Building Coordinator to review project work plans on a regular basis to ensure implementation is on track with agreed work plans.
- Coordinate with other INGOs/LNGOs that provide training and capacity development programs in NES to avoid duplication and build synergies among agencies;
- Prepare project updates, progress reports, 4W reports and information to share with cluster partners, local authorities and other stakeholders;
- Coordinate with other program staff and partners to build synergies between different activities.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.