Safety and Security Manager (SSM)/ Liaison and Humanitarian Access (LHA)
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2511
المسمى الوظيفي: Safety and Security Manager (SSM)/ Liaison and Humanitarian Access (LHA)
اخر موعد للتقديم: 14.01.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
Experiences and skills:
- 5 years of experience in Security Management, including international experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, establish information and security networks, and coordinate with country authorities, armed groups, donors, International Organisations and local NGOs.
- Experience of working in hostile environments.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously in a highly stressful and challenging environment, balancing between multiple competing priorities.
- Proven ability to undertake Security Risk assessments.
- Ability to formulate and communicate analysis of a changing security environment.
- Proven skills in concise and succinct report writing.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven knowledge of MS office applications and IT literacy and capacity to learn and use other packages.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Commitment to the aims and principles of The orginzation. In particular, a good understanding of the The orginzation mandate and child focus and an ability to ensure this continues to underpin all aspects of the job. Commitment to The orginzation child protection policy. Ability to articulate humanitarian principles as a basis for ensuring access.
- Additional language(s) –Arabic or Kurdish.
- Experience in other areas of NGO operations, i.e. logistics, operations, technical sectors.
- Previous experience as an NGO Security Adviser / Manager.
- Experience in designing and delivering Training.
- Operational experience in post war / disaster affected environments with NGO, military, police or other background.
Safety and Security Management
- Ensure information / analysis led security decisions are made and acted upon – this is an action orientated role
- Sit as a member of the core management team (CMT) for NES
- Lead in the development and maintenance of a ‘security culture’ within THE ORGINZATION NES
- Ensure compliance with THE ORGINZATION S&S related policy and standards
- Develop and take ownership of core THE ORGINZATION S&S documents
- Manage the S&S budget.
- Ensure efficient and timely movement of security information within NES and to the SRO
- Ensure Security risk management is in place at all levels and within all departments
- Provide day-to-day Safety and Security Management, and assurance, including: situation monitoring, information sharing and reporting, implementing mitigation measures, reporting, and evaluation.
- Identify, analyse and manage key stakeholder relationships in NES that will facilitate access for THE ORGINZATION programming.
- Ensure local Gov. permissions for THE ORGINZATION movement and programmes are received in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain an overview of all agreements, MOUs and past agreements with authorities and other stakeholders that enable access, with a view of ensuring that the organization is in compliance.
Contextual understanding and reporting
- Develop, maintain and hold the security contextual picture / understanding of NES
- Build and maintain networks for information sharing and coordination among other INGOs, local authorities and other actors.
- Maintain oversight of the operational, security and cultural context in NES, and advise other departments on contextual factors.
- Compile and write regular advisory and analytical reports for both internal and external audiences.
- Input into the development of proposals, strategy and other analysis for the Syria programme.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all incidents affecting THE ORGINZATION in NES. Lead on lessons learned exercises following incidents or near misses.
Capacity Building & Team Management
- Build, maintain, resource and develop the LHA team
- Through the field Manager and Field Coordinator, support recruitment, objective setting and performance management for the team.
- Ensure all required S&S training are undertaken by staff & where required develop and deliver training
- Undertake assessments of partner security management capacity and develop capacity building plans and proposals for them
- Ensure effective incident management capacity with emphasis on:
- Develop, maintain and ensure the effectiveness of NES Hibernation, Relocation, and Evacuation Plans.
- Ensure effective medical evacuation systems are in place
- Ensure that all necessary equipment are in place and functional (trauma kits, emergency communication, tracking, etc.)
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: شمال شرق سوريا
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
NOTE: We will be reviewing CV’s when submitted and may be recruiting the right candidate before closing date
Applicants may submit their CVs with their address; telephone number and contact information to email@example.com
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.