إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2493
المسمى الوظيفي: Program Manager
اخر موعد للتقديم: 07.01.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s degree in international affairs, engineering, law, economics, or relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and experience are required;
- Excellent planning skills and capacity building skills:
- At least 5 years of demonstrated management skills, preferably within international non-governmental organizations;
- At least 5 years of prior experience with NGO work; emergency food programming preferred;
- Demonstrated success interfacing with donor agencies;
- Prior experience in Iraq and Syria desirable;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook; and
- Fluency in English; fluency in Kurdish and Arabic preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work in fluid, ambiguous and rapidly changing circumstances;
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with minimal supervision;
- Ability to recognize problems and bottleneck and provide innovative solutions; and
- Excellent organizational skills;
- NES based position, with frequent field visits to Erbil/Dohuk and North East Syria-based offices/camps.
- Normal working conditions with ability to travel to remote areas frequently.
- Carefully manage and monitor the camp management team on a daily basis to ensure both camps run efficiently and effectively.
- Provide onsite advice on how to make improvements to processes and procedures and how to mitigate fraud and corruption.
- Ensure cash projections are accurate and cash flow is accurately planned through to the end of the program.
- Thoroughly review and sign documents related to work, accountability to the beneficiaries (refugees) and the partner agencies;
- Direct the Camp Managers on the day-to-day activities in both camps.
- Ensure the camp environment is safe and secure for the asylum seekers, refugees/IDPs and the security is maintained by the security forces, through coordination with security bodies and related stakeholders;
- Develop and promote, in collaboration with other partners, refugees’ participation in camp management by providing technical support to subcommittees and ensuring whenever appropriate, their motivation through in-kind incentives where appropriate;
- Provide assigned staff with necessary support and cooperation in the discharge of their duties, including sharing relevant information (particularly on Child protection, GVB and other related protection problems) with them;
- Conduct ad hoc meetings with sector leaders and committee members to coordinate the activities/decisions and improve the living conditions of the camp residents;
- Oversee coordination of activities with service providers in the camp, to ensure that assistance is delivered to asylum seekers/refugees in a fair and dignified way and conduct CCCM meetings twice a month, or as required;
- Inform the relevant stakeholders about core protection issues including death, GBV, SGBV, Child abuse, Detention, Arrest, diversion of aid, forced return and any other cases of serious violation of refugee right that may happen in the camp and coordinates with the relevant government entity to ensure proper procedures are followed;
- Oversee coordination of responses from service providers to camp needs based on their specializations (WASH, food, protection, education, and health);
- Ensure asylum seekers/refugees’ complaints and concerns obtained through existing or existing complaint mechanism, including complaint/suggestion boxes and community complaint channels, through community leaders, are addressed and followed according to the existing SOPs;
- Ensures that Persons with Specific Needs (PSN) including (Unaccompanied Minors/Separate Children (UAM/SC), People with Disability, Elderly at Risk, People with Chronically illness, Women at Risk, Survivors of Torture and SGBV and Female Headed Household) in the camp have easy access to services and assistance;
- Close observation of Sphere standards as regarded to all provided assistance/services;
- Coordinate with other Blumont staff members through regular meetings/calls;
- Provide oversight and support to field teams in all aspects of program implementation, including, but not limited to, monitoring progress toward deliverables, providing necessary reporting and documentation, and adherence to Blumont policies and procedures;
- Identify programmatic bottlenecks, variance, risks, and issues and formulate innovative solutions through coordination with the appropriate field and HQ teams;
- Coordinate communication between the program team and the Program Director and Country Director;
- Coordinate with other Blumont staff through regular meetings;
- Submit weekly, quarterly and other mandatory reports in a timely fashion;
- If based outside Syria then travel to Syria 50% of the time, or as required, to provide direct supervision and guidance to Syria-based staff; and
- Interface with USG donor representatives and represent Blumont in a professional manner before the donors.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Derik/ Erbil
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.