MHPSS Officer مسؤول قسم الصحة العقلية و النفسية
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2490
المسمى الوظيفي: MHPSS Officer مسؤول قسم الصحة العقلية و النفسية
اخر موعد للتقديم: 02.01.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
INGO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
Experiences and skills:
- A university degree in psychology, social science, mental health nurse, mental health or relevant degrees
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in mental health& psychosocial support (MHPSS) field in the humanitarian context, experience in working with migrants and refugees is an asset.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including team leading and influencing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Arabic, English is an asset.
- Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and able to take decisions independently in fluid context.
- Experience with refugee/marginalized communities desired.
- Commitment to organization’s policies and values.
This position will be working closely with the child protection, education and nutrition teams in communities, camps and other required centers with an aim to;
- Contextualize all MHPSS content to fit the needs and context of community (local culture);
- Assesses the MHPSS needs of the target population, determines their needs, and ensures proper MHPSS assessment/analysis of the field situation (e.g. health centres, CFSs, camps, communities, etc.).
- Conduct awareness sessions on several mental health and psychosocial support topics;
- Conduct a minimum of 2-3 mental health awareness sessions per week – individual or group sessions – based on the needs and assessments;
- Ensure that the subjects of the sessions are to be determined according to the detected or requested needs of the targeted population, community participation is required;
- Ensure that the awareness group sessions should be gathering at least 5 to 10 persons;
- Ensure that attendees sign the attendance sheet during every group session;
- Fill in the Awareness Raising session template prior to the implementation of the session and write the final comments, evaluation and report concerning the process of implementation that will be submitted after each session to the direct supervisor;
- Plan, organize and conduct field visits in coordination with CP, nutrition and education sectors as well as other organizations;
- Conduct psychoeducation sessions to caregivers on child development and wellbeing, stress responses and coping for children and caregivers at household and community level;
- Promote MHPSS regularly to caregivers and community stakeholders;
- Assist programmes in child protection, education and nutrition teams in the identification of children and families in need of mental health and psychosocial support;
- Works closely with other sectors to ensure communication and good functioning with the other teams of the project (Nutrition – CP – education – health);
- Implements psychosocial activities, as required;
- Follow up on general MHPSS situation, needs and services in his/her area of responsibilities;
- Plans specific group sessions (i.e. Peer to peer support groups) in collaboration with the MHPSS Technical Advisor according to the needs. Facilitate implementation of planned sessions after validation of content by the MHPSS Technical Advisor;
- Represent organization in interagency and local coordination meetings on all issues interrelated with MHPSS, protection, GBV.
- Attend internal MHPSS technical meetings, as required;
- Coordinate, refer and follow up on identified clients to the appropriate psychological/psychiatric service providers;
- Coordinate closely with other sectors and organizations to ensure clients mental health and psychosocial needs are met as per the IASC guidelines;
- Be responsible to coordinate and plan all outreach visits in coordination with logistics and other relevant teams;
- Attend any training relevant to assigned tasks internal or conducted by any other stakeholder after close coordination and approval with Area coordinator and MHPSS TA;
- Assists and eventually takes responsibility of preparation and implementation of training sessions.
Reports and project development:
- Ensure a consent process is utilized in case of working with children under 18 years, written consent of the parents is always mandatory prior to any service delivery, and in case of referrals
- Document client data accurately in the intake forms and ensure they are under lock and key
- Ensure confidentiality is kept at all times, including appropriate procedures and storage of documents
- Ensure all mental health data is accurately collected and updated on a regular basis (daily, weekly and monthly);
- Ensure that all documentation related to training is being filled and properly documented: fill in attendance sheets, pre-posttests, submit training report
- Participate in the interpretation of the analysed data on trends and submit regular reports (as required) to the MEAL, Area Coordinator and MHPSS TA
- Participate and support producing timely progress reports, including both quantitative and qualitative information, on MHPSS activities
- Coordinate and ensure, with the MHPSS Technical Advisor, that there are regular discussions during supervision meetings (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis), in order to discuss and re-evaluate activities and referrals
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.