Rapid Response Mechanism Deputy program manager
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2488)
Job Title: Rapid Response Mechanism Deputy program manager
Application deadline: 30.12.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Languages: Fluency in Arabic and English (writing & speaking) is mandatory.
- Proven communicational and reporting skills is mandatory.
- WASH and technical background is mandatory.
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) is mandatory.
- Demonstrated experience in team and project management experience is mandatory.
- Professional experience:
Past working experience with an International NGO is an asset.
Past working experience in the implementation and supervision of humanitarian activities, and especially Emergency interventions, is valuable.
- Personal qualities: we are looking for an implicated, solution-oriented employee with excellent team & project management qualities, and strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Relevance, quality and design of project activities
- Support the PM in identifying appropriate methodologies for activities and sound technical solutions. Prepare and develop new activities and ensure achievement and sustainability of the activities
- Identify the necessary means and resources for activities including financial, logistics and human resources needs
- Support the implementation and the rapid responses in Wash and distribution in all the NES.
- Ensure project activities are implemented in accordance with SI standards
Project implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Plan and supervise the implementation of activities with the field teams
- Support the PM in overseeing the implementation of activities/projects
- Regularly visit the activity sites to oversee the implementation of works.
- Prepare and elaborate assessment methodology and reporting formats
- Participate to the creation of the monitoring plan, with the support of MEAL teams, and monitor activities progress using SI standard tools for activities follow up;
- Anticipate problems, report any constraints met during activities implementation, and propose appropriate solutions
- Evaluate project results and impacts, supervise final project evaluation
- Assist the PM in the updating of tools for identifying, monitoring and forecasting needs (finance/log/programs)
- Ensure the collection and compilation of information about the progress of projects/activities from the field officers;
- Prepare and submit weekly update reports on the progress of projects/activities to the PM;
- Draft monthly reports on the progress of activities, and provide updates as necessary;
- Support the PM in drafting reports to donors and local authorities;
- Partake in the drafting of a number of administrative documents
- Ensure proper archiving of key documents and files and share them with the PM;
- Immediately report any problem or information that could affect the projects/activities or the security of the teams to the PM;
- Co-animate with the PM and actively participate in weekly meetings with all team members;
- Represent SI on behalf of the PM and collaborate with relevant bodies: local authorities, camp management, beneficiaries, and any other relevant actors.
Human Resources Management
- Participate in the recruitment and induction of Emergency / WASH national program staff;
- Assist the implementation of training and capacity building of the teams in coordination with the PM and HR department;
- Actively participate in Training of Trainer (ToT) training workshops.
- Partake in the assessment of team performance and ensure the regular appraisals of staff members are conducted
- Supervise and monitor potential conflicts within the teams and inform the PM in case of a problem.
- Ensure all staff comply with SI Code of Conduct, security protocols and internal regulation while carrying out all activities.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: عامودا Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.