قائد فريق المياه و الإصحاح WASH Team Leader
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2483
المسمى الوظيفي: WASH Team Leader
اخر موعد للتقديم: 05.01.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Fluency in English and Arabic – both written and verbal (obligatory; knowledge will be tested)
- University Degree in Water, Social Science, Public health, Civil Engineering or other relevant field(s) and at least 3 years of practical experience in water treatment, supply and infrastructure, sanitation or public health (obligatory);
- Knowledge and experience in engineering and WASH construction projects with related processes like tendering of works, monitoring of WASH projects/sites, etc. (obligatory);
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.);
- Very good Report writing and technical assessments
- Willingness to do frequent travel to all CVT operational areas.
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
Experience in managing teams;
Previous experience in cooperation with local governance structures is an advantage;
Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure.
- Interviews will be conducted in English only;
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain interesting working experience within an internationally recognized NGO;
- Opportunities for professional development within the humanitarian field through national and international trainings and mentoring by experienced international humanitarian specialists;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
- Providing technical WASH support to WASH Program Manager and WASH Engineer(s);
- Conducting direct and remote assessments of the current WASH situation in coordination with stakeholders;
- Preparing technical drawings, BOQ and specifications for water, sanitation and waste management infrastructure and equipment;
- Monitoring the implementation of WASH projects, reporting to the WASH team on the progress and problems in implementation, and proactively suggesting possible solutions;
- Supporting the development and implementation of suitable systems for assessment, evaluation and monitoring;
- Supporting the WASH team in negotiations, preparations and management of contracts with suppliers/service providers (including preparation of tender documentation and contracts, and evaluating capacity and quality of contractors);
- Supporting the capacity building activities of the Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and Local Councils (LCs),
- Supporting the preparation of internal and external (donor) reports;
- Representing, upon request, the WASH team with relevant external stakeholders (cluster meetings, meetings with partner organizations, training providers, LCs and WASH cluster, etc.);
- As required, liaising with other departments in Syria, Iraq or Turkey offices to ensure good coordination for the timely and quality implementation of programme activities;
- Any other activity as requested by the WASH Program Manager and WASH Engineer.
- Other tasks assigned by employee’s Line Manager corresponding to actual needs of the department.
- Substitute relevant colleagues (fully or partially) during their absence when assigned by Line Manager.
- Understand and adhere to the mission’s National Staff Handbook, CvT Code of Conduct, CvT Key Policies and relevant guidelines.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Based in Manbij or Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.