Senior Security Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2481
المسمى الوظيفي: Senior Security Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 22.12.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Fluent written and spoken English, Arabic & Kurdish.
- Experience of working in security in NES.
- Experience of working in an NGO environment.
- Experienced in dealing with and working in a highly complex security environment
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Interviews will be conducted in English only;
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain interesting working experience within an internationally recognized NGO;
- Opportunities for professional development within the humanitarian field through national and international trainings and mentoring by experienced international humanitarian specialists;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
- The SSO is a leadership role for the NES Security Department. The SSO should still perform the functions of the SO, however should drive the department and promote higher levels of performance and compliance.
- Monitor, Evaluate, Coordinate and lead the NES Security department personnel in Syria, ensuring they are implementing CVT security policy, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Contingency Plans (CPs), under the guidance and leadership of the Security Team Leader.
- Provide ongoing analytical, contextual and security information to the Security Team Leader, with regular contribution from NES Offices, for CVT’s Syrian response. This will feed directly and indirectly into the Security Team Leader’s weekly reports to various departments including CVT HQ. This includes monitoring threats, trends and forecasts related to CVT areas of operational activity in NES.
- The SSO is to visit other NES Offices when needed, to implement training, conduct security audits and monitor the work of the NES Security Department.
- The SSO, under the guidance and leadership of the Team Leader and Area Director will be responsible to facilitate, organize and deliver Safety and Security Training to all new CVT Syrian Response staff based in NES including but not limited to Security Arrival Briefs.
- The SSO will have an expert contextual understanding of NES, to advise and assist the Security Team Leader, Area Director and NES Team.
- The SSO, with the guidance and leadership of the Security Team Leader, will monitor, evaluate, implement and, working with the Team Leader and Area Director, revise and update any policy and procedures relevant to the Syrian Response Team, including but not limited to CVT Security Policy, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Contingency Plans (CPs).
- To ensure the timely, effective and regular communication of security related information between NES Team and Security Team Leader.
- The SSO will assist the Security Team Leader in any translation and interpreting related tasks (Arabic and Kurdish).
- The SSO will deputize for the Security Team Leader when they are out of the office and/or on leave.
- Other tasks assigned by employee’s Line Manager corresponding to actual needs of the department.
- Substitute relevant colleagues (fully or partially) during their absence when assigned by Line Manager.
- Understand and adhere to the mission’s National Staff Handbook, CvT Code of Conduct, CvT Key Policies and relevant guidelines.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.