Senior Finance, Admin and HR Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2479
المسمى الوظيفي: Senior Finance, Admin and HR Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 28.12.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Degree in Finance, Human Resources, Business administration or related fields
- Good level of English is required
- Fluency in Arabic
- At least two years of practical experience in finance, human resources and administration.
- Ability to work in unstable conditions, independently and in a team
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Interest in humanitarian field and administration
- Good communication skills
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Interviews will be conducted in English only;
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain interesting working experience within an internationally recognized NGO;
- Opportunities for professional development within the humanitarian field through national and international trainings and mentoring by experienced international humanitarian specialists;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
- Keeping record of all cash transaction in physical Cash Book.
- Keeping record of all advances and advance clearances / refunds of employees and current advance balance in physical List of Advances confirmed by employees’ signature for each transaction.
- Checking formal correctness of financial documents received, refusing incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Providing financial support to the project staff.
- Scanning of all cash documentation and its filing.
- Training the HR and Admin Assistant in handling the Human Resources department filing system, this includes but not limited to: organizing personal documents of staff, opening personal files for new hired staff, updating current personal files of staff with the missing documents.
- Checking administrative documents submitted to the HR department, like (but not limited to) leave requests tracking, attendance sheets and time sheets. Sending reminders to the concerned staff as needed.
- Checking the quality and the naming of HR and admin scanned documents and the regular uploading electronic version.
- Checking the organisation chart and HR database for the base.
- Checking the list of employee’s end-of-contract dates and of notice period dates and submit them one month in advance in order to anticipate contract renewals or end of contracts.
Recruitment and hiring responsibilities:
- Supervising the correct application of recruitment and hiring SoP.
- Whenever needed, covering for the HR and Admin Assistant recruitment and hiring responsibilities.
- Supervising the preparation of staff agreements (new recruitment and contract extensions) and ensuring each staff is aware of contract terms and conditions.
- Supervising HR activities such as (but not limited to) inductions and CvT key policies trainings.
- Supporting the HR and Admin Assistant whenever needed. Conducting weekly meetings and individual appraisal with the HR and Admin Assistant. Defining his/her priorities and deadlines for reaching goals
- Supervising the overall recruitment and induction of the newly hired staff by filling the onboarding and induction tracker
- Supporting the Erbil Senior Human Resources Officer in ensuring disciplinary measures are taken when appropriate
- Other tasks assigned by employee’s Line Manager corresponding to actual needs of the department.
- Substitute relevant colleagues (fully or partially) during their absence when assigned by Line Manager.
- Understand and adhere to the mission’s National Staff Handbook, CvT Code of Conduct, CvT Key Policies and relevant guidelines.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Raqqa
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.