FSL – Cash For Work Assistant مساعد لبرنامج المال من اجل العمل
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2469
المسمى الوظيفي: FSL – Cash For Work Assistant مساعد لبرنامج المال من اجل العمل
اخر موعد للتقديم: 16.12.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor Degree in social sciences, statistics, engineering, or any other related field
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with FSL activities and programming.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in with Local or International NGOs
- Minimum 1-year experience in in CFW projects
- Familiarity with working in NES context is preferred
Supporting Program Planning, Monitoring, Administration, and Reporting:
- Assist program officer to ensure program progress according to the developed schedule and work plan.
- Ensure equal representation of various community groups in the implementation of activities.
- Assist in promoting community participation and inclusion so as to encourage community ownership over activities implemented.
- Assist in the facilitation of community meetings, focus group discussion and other as required by the program.
- Participate in the program review, design and implementation plans to identify the beneficiaries and their needs.
- Conduct field assessments and surveys to help CFW program officer in designing project approaches, target groups, beneficiary selection criteria and collect baseline data
- Provide regular/ daily on-site supervision of CFW activities execution.
- Provide weekly field reports, capturing activities progress, lessons learned as well as general situation and community updates and needs.
Data collection, Analysis and Compilation:
- Monitoring and controlling the delivery and usage of materials (according to the follow up tools developed by the Log and CFW officer, monitor CFW tools delivering to work location, stocking and donation.
- Monitoring the attendance of CFW project’s beneficiaries through cross-check of the attendance lists with the ID of the beneficiaries.
- Supervising and implement CFW participants registration, contracting, monitoring, community mobilization and sensitization, and payment processing
- Provide weekly and monthly projects progress reports both verbally and in writing as required;
- Conduct field assessments and surveys to support CFW officer designing project approaches, target groups, beneficiary selection criteria and collect baseline data
- Review project work plans on a regular basis to ensure implementation is on track with agreed work plans
- Supporting the documentation related to distributions, including reviewing beneficiary lists, post distribution monitoring reports, and third-party monitoring, as needed
- Responsible for the daily supervision, follow-up and monitoring of all Cash for Work activities in the fields, which include beneficiary’s attendance, activities daily execution, payments, material reporting and proper implementation of the requirements of the project.
- Support the CFW program officer in Coordinate with the log manager to ensure delivery of CFW material and social activities material, Establishing the bill of quantities and purchase requests.
- Document all CFW activities by collecting and providing all necessary information and taking photos before/after the activity. Writing semi-daily reports showing the progress of the activities.
- Work closely and support the Cash for Work (CFW) Officer to identify, design and carry out CFW projects.
Coordination and Communication:
- Provide support for organizing visits, meeting, events, trainings and workshop.
- Attend and participate in different clusters meetings with other INGOs when necessary and required by CFW program officer and FSL program manager.
- Keep program officers and management updated with regards to security situation in the project implementation area.
- Support the program officer in Coordinating with local authorities and stakeholders to ensure Livelihood and resilience program is well coordinated with local actors and necessary approval in place to implement the program.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.