مسؤول تمكين Protection Officer
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2419
المسمى الوظيفي: Protection Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 27.11.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- University degree in Law, International Law, political Sciences or related fields.
Experience: • Experience from working as a support function officer in a humanitarian/recovery context, previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Two-year experience in a similar field.
- The candidate must also have the ability to forge strong partnerships with government entities, UN agencies, and NGOs to facilitate the operation’s protection objectives.
- Fluency in English, and Arabic languages.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook).
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Monitor and follow up the political, social, economic and cultural developments that have an impact on the protection environment.
- Coordinate the design, implementation and evaluation of protection-related programming with partners. Contribute to and facilitate a program of results-based protection programming through a consultative process with sector and/or cluster partners.
- Oversee and undertake refugee eligibility and status determination ensuring compliance with UNHCR procedural standards and international protection principles.
- Ensure that UNHCR’s age, gender and diversity approach to protection is consistently applied through community-based protection methods.
- Build the protection capacity of Camp Administration, partners and civil society to assume their responsibilities vis-à-vis all persons of concern through protection training, mainstreaming and related activities. Provide legal advice and guidance on protection issues to persons of concern; liaise with competent authorities to ensure the issuance of civil documentation.
- Oversee and manage individual protection cases, including those on SGBV and child protection and refer them to specialized partners. Monitor and intervene in cases of refoulment, expulsion and other protection incidents through working relations with governments and other partners.
- Promote and implement effective measures to identify, prevent and reduce statelessness.
- Promote International and National Law and applicable UN/UNHCR standards and ensure that all sectors and/or clusters in applicable operations fulfill their protection mainstreaming responsibilities.
- Ensure provision of durable solutions, through voluntary repatriation, local integration and, where appropriate, resettlement to the largest possible number of persons of concern.
- In operations applying the Cluster Approach, ensure the Protection Cluster covers all assessed and prioritized protection needs of the affected populations.
- Responsible for health referral cases and following up them with the relevant implementing partners.
- Promote and implement a planned system for organizing committees (economic, services, reconciliation and health) in addition to dealing with community block leaders.
- Conduct meeting with other NGOs working in the field for their monthly plan and coordinate to ensure there is no duplication in their activities (educational, creational, PSS, CP activities and awareness campaigns).
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Al Hol Camp- Syria
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.