إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2402
المسمى الوظيفي: HR Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 23.11.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Diploma in human resources or business administration management or related fields, or equivalent to parable level of significant relevant HR professional work experience may be considered in lieu of university degree;
- More than two years of experience in the same or similar position preferably in international NGO
- Proven knowledge of HR processes, local legislation, procedure and best practices.
- Ability to work in a systematic and organized manner, with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal in order to establish effective relationships with internal and external audiences
- Proficiency in Arabic both speaking and writing
- Excellent computing and numeracy skill, including knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheets for database.
HR Focal Point for North Easy Syria Hub:
- Responsible for managing monthly payroll report of all NES regular national employees don fixed term contract and liaise with Finance for salary payment process.
- Liaise with HR Officers in other offices for follow up on any changes of staff data to ensure most updated record information.
- Responsible for compiling all PARs of NES staff both national and international and act as a focal point for submission process to Finance in Amman on monthly basis.
- As a contact person for HR general related issues with Amman Country Office including submission of employee database, recruitment tracker and bi-weekly report under the coordinate of HR Director.
- Responsible for collecting timesheet of associated temporary workers from respective line managers in Hasakeh and send the report to Finance.
- Keep updated on staff contract end date and advise line managers with sufficient time for evaluation and consultation process.
- As a point of contact for keeping all original rental contracts and lease agreement, ensure that they are correctly filed in both hardcopies and digital files.
HR General Operations:
- As a point of contact for advice and support to all staff in Hasakeh office on all aspects of the organization HR policies and procedures, ensuring staff are aware of their entitlements and procedures that govern the administration of these entitlements.
- Ensure all contractual documentation is prepared and issued to staff on time in line with agreed national terms and conditions prior starting the work.
- Ensure every newly hired staff sign the code of conduct, receive the job description, copy of employment contract and list of benefit package.
- Ensure that all staff will be familiar with the organization code of conduct and other relevant procedures and any infringements of these will be reported to line managers following the agreed procedures.
- Support the HR Director to ensure all new international staff receive pre-arrival documentation including arrangement with Administration for visa procedures and accommodation in Hasakeh.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all the organization resources in order to keep costs low and ensure safety in the workplace.
Learning and Development:
- Support the HR Director for the implementation of staff probation period reviews and Annual Performance Agreement and Appraisal (APAA) system in accordance with the organization’s policy with aim to develop staff learning and development plans incorporating co-ordination of staff learning opportunities.
- Administratively manage the APAA on timely basis and provide support to managers and employees during this process.
- As point of contact for compiling staff APAA under coordination of HR Director such as objective settings, mid- year review and end of year assessment.
- Support HR Director for staff training on objective settings, understanding APAA system and procedure including code of conduct and organizational policies.
Recruitment Support System
- As the focal point for receiving Recruitment Requisition Form (RRF) to be keyed into the database and open up a new staff file prior sending to HR Officer-Recruitment in Amuda for further recruitment process.
- Support in job posting and placing vacancy announcement in approved locations and promote the organization values of hiring candidates from different background, ethnicity, religions and encourage female to apply.
- Support the line managers and liaise with HR Officer-Recruitment for arranging induction schedule to newly hired staff both national and international staff in Amuda and Hasakeh.
- Responsible for following up the post-recruitment procedure such as compiling all interview notes and developing a database of candidates suitable for future posts.
Employee Relations, Working Environment and Staff Well Being
- Support the HR Director and SMT members on ways to create and maintain good working environment in the office and bring staff wellbeing problems or concerns to the management to address.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Hasaka
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.