Social Worker عامل اجتماعي
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2394
المسمى الوظيفي: Social Worker عامل اجتماعي
اخر موعد للتقديم: لحين امتلاء الشاغر
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
1- Work with the protection officer and the center focal point to develop and oversee activities for women and girls’ safe space (WGSS) in the designated area of intervention, including the identification of survivors in the WGSS/Health facilities/mobile clinics. 2- Identify and implement timely, survivor-cantered and age-appropriate case management services to all clients reaching the our supported WGSS/HF ensuring strict adherence to the GBV guiding principles (Safety and Security, Confidentiality, Respect and No Discrimination). Support in counselling activities as needed. 3- Work closely with the GBV coordinator based in Amman on the provision of case management intervention to sensitive cases. 4- Follow up on cases to ensure timely delivery of services throughout the standard phases of CM
5- Identify available services and coordinate referrals based on the wishes and consent of the survivor. (internal, such as specialized PSS within the WGSS/clinical GBV at our supported HF and external services such as shelter and WASH, etc.) 6- Advocate with organizations supporting GBV survivors to provide additional confidential services to clients of the WGSS, in accordance with their wishes and GBV guiding principles. 7- Utilize GBV data management tools and systems to record information about clients accessing services, in line with the principle of confidentiality, and utilize aggregate information to improve service delivery. 8- Support the development and utilization of referral pathway for GBV cases. 9- Create and maintain a welcoming and safe environment through the our WGSS or HF or mobile clinic. 10- In coordination with the supervisor, support capacity building and coordination activities in the field, including by delivering training sessions to the WGSS/HF staff on Case management principles, Psychosocial First Aid (PFA) and safe and caring support to GBV survivors 11- Maintain a positive relationship with women committee(s), community mobilizers and other community-based groups to ensure they are involved in the activities of the WGSS/mobile clinic team and they play an active role in the referral pathway. 12- In coordination with the protection officer, maintain a collaborative relationship with all organizations working in the context to facilitate referrals and joint activities, while upholding our standard in GBV programming. 13- Complete monthly activity reports and attend weekly case review meetings. 14- In coordination with the supervisor, develop and maintain work plans to achieve target indicators. 15- Collect data through GBV and non-GBV management tools and systems. 16- Attend GBV and our meetings and trainings as needed and as requested by the protection officer. 17- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or competency required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Gender Studies, etc.) and 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience in counseling, social work, women’s health, or another related field
- Clear understanding of and interest in the wellbeing of women and girls, and supporting their healing after the experience of violence
- Understanding of case management, psychosocial support and life skills programming to promote survivor healing and recovery
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for clients
- Positive and professional attitude, including ability to lead and work well in a team setting
- Strong ability to maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, and work in a difficult environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook/Exchange, Windows operating systems
- Fluent Arabic language communication skills required (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of oral and written English will be desirable
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Hasaka
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.