HR Assistant مساعد موارد بشرية
Vacancy: HR Assistant
Location Der ALzor – Kasra Reports to HR Officer
Type of contract:
Full-time Part-time Service contract
Deadline for applications:
20th Nov 2019
Where to send your CV:
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
• . At least one year HR experience in HR Department.
• University degree on social studies or any relevant filed. Any HR previous training will be an asset.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing HR policies, procedures and systems.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
• Demonstrated excellent computer literacy (Excel, word, internet).
• Ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding
and fast paced environment.
• A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for proper and efficient implementation of day-to-day HR functions and activities in accordance to HR Policies and Procedures within Syria under the direct supervision of the hub team leader and technical supervision of the Syria Human Resources Manager.
• Support the HR Officer in all steps in Recruitment.
• Prepare the contracts for the direct staff new hires in Syria and in full collaboration with the other departments (Programs, Operations, etc.).
• Organize with hiring manager all Recruitment interviews for the new positions in Syria.
• Recording of all needed documentation (such as time sheets, leave records, staff file, recruitment file, etc.,)
• Follow up with the HR Monitors on indirect staff attendance and timesheets for field offices.
• Submit incentive (indirect staff) payroll to Finance and support with needed documents
• In coordination with the HR Officer, prepare for orientation, and follow up, on onboarding process, and make sure of all HR policies and procedures in place.
• Support the HR Office in Follow on performance management system for all Syria staff.
• Make sure all new employees have provided by all new joiners needs, in coordination with Admin Dep.
• Filling, Documenting AND Scan all HR Paper work. And make sure all documents in place