إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2370
المسمى الوظيفي: PSS Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 12.09.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred ideally in social work, psychology, legal or related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in running and managing adult group activities.
- Proven experience in planning and facilitating psychosocial support activities
- Familiarity with IASC Guidelines on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency Settings
- knowledge and skills in women rights, child protection, youth/community resilience, psychosocial support,
- Experience working with at-risk women, girls, children and families,
- Proven capacity to coordinate, and coach staff on PSS/Protection skills and program management
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Experience in coordinating with other actors and conducting service mapping and capacity assessments
- Ability to identify the main gaps in PSS services in the given context to inform an appropriated response for Women and Girls.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Capacity to be discrete and manage confidential information
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Organized and able to independently manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Ability to think critically and creatively;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook/Exchange, Windows operating systems
- Proficiency in Excel, SPSS, or another statistical analysis software preferred
- Language Skills:
- Fluent Arabic language communication skills required (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of oral and written English is desirable.
- Planning and Implementation of PSS activities in Women and Girls Safe space service points, including individual and group sessions with beneficiaries for PSS related activities in a participatory manner, including the development of curriculum for the protection team;
- Conduct intake and post-session assessments for all PSS beneficiaries.
- Assisting and facilitating the sessions in coordination with the Senior PSS Officer (Jordan-based).
- Plan, develop and facilitate and provide children, youth and adults with a focus on women and girls with culturally and age appropriate, safe and stimulating non-structured as well-structured PSS activities such as recreational sports and games, life skills and positive coping mechanisms activities;
- Direct supervision, coaching and monitoring work of PSS assistants in WGSSs on daily basis.
- In coordination with the supervisor in the field and Amman-based senior PSS officer, Scheduling activities at field-WGSS/HF level and agreed communities, and ensure following the finalized schedule of activities.
- Raise awareness regarding the availability of mental health, psychosocial support and protection services in WGSS/Health facility (HF)
- Identify and refer cases for more specialized mental health support or case management services.
- Monitoring data collection and entry and ensuring data is accurate and complete and in line with the SoPs and is collected and reported in a safe and confidential manner.
- Liaison with community members and carry out outreach activities, including group discussions.
- Supported by Amman-based technical focal points, provide training in PFA and PSS concepts the outreach and awareness team as well as WGSS staff.
- Support with establishing formalized referral pathways and ensure timely referral of cases in need of further support
- Regularly monitor activities and provide feedback to direct supervisor to ensure high quality implementation of program activities;
- Provide Weekly and monthly input for the reports on progress against targets.
- Provide input through the supervisor to be communicated to the relevant hub on the use funds for psychosocial support activities in line with our policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular reflection and feedback sessions utilizing feedback tools
- Coordinate with other actors on complimentary PSS programs when possible
- Contribute in identifying new opportunities to address unmet beneficiary needs and complimentary programming when possible
- Coordinate with the Health Sector on opportunities for integrated activities
- Ensure that protection is mainstreamed in all PSS activities and that activities are compliant with our operational standards and policies
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders including other NGOs, civil society groups, authorities, etc.
- Actively contribute to the development of/continuous updating of a service mapping system detailing available services and assistance in our areas of operation.
- Attend training related to line of work.
- Other duties as requested by the supervisor.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kasra – Busaira– كسرة و البصيرة في ريف دير الزور
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.