PSS Assistant مساعد حماية وتمكين
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2369
المسمى الوظيفي: PSS Assistant مساعد حماية وتمكين
اخر موعد للتقديم: 12.09.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or competency required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred ideally in social work, psychology, legal or related field with a minimum of 1 year experience in running and managing adult group activities.
- Proven experience in planning and facilitating psychosocial support activities
- Familiarity with IASC Guidelines on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Emergency Settings
- knowledge and skills in women rights, child protection, youth/community resilience, psychosocial support,
- Experience working with at-risk women, girls, children and families,
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Ability to identify the main gaps in PSS services in the given context to inform an appropriated response for Women and Girls.
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Capacity to be discrete and manage confidential information
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Organized and able to independently manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Ability to think critically and creatively;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook/Exchange, Windows operating systems
- Proficiency in Excel, SPSS, or another statistical analysis software preferred
- Fluent Arabic language communication skills required (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of oral and written English is desirable
- Facilitate group PSS counselling sessions led by the PSS Officers inside PHCs and WGSS, and ensure that all facilities and equipment are in place and fully functional
- Support the collection of data and statistics of daily PSS activities in PHCs and WGSS; providing PSS Officer with a monthly report of number of beneficiaries who were provided PSS services using excel activity sheet
- Organize and maintain the equipment for our remote psychosocial support sessions
- Support the Senior PSS Officer in individual sessions in case of disruption of the internet or other technical issue
- Conduct intake and post-session assessments for all PSS beneficiaries
- Participate in PSS team meetings to share experiences and discuss high risk cases with the PSS officer and Senior PSS officer whenever necessary, always preserving confidentiality
- Take active part in trainings facilitated by PSS Officer in PFA and PSS principles for outreach and awareness team, as well as WGSS staff.
- Support field PSS officer in distributing IEC materials to promote participation and engagement of beneficiaries.
- Attend bi-weekly meetings with PSS Officer supervised remotely by Senior PSS Officer based in Amman
- Assist in planning, developing and delivering culturally and age appropriate, safe and stimulating PSS activities to children, youth and adults with a focus on women and girls. These PSS activities will be both non-structured and structured, such as recreational sports and games, life skills and positive coping mechanisms activities;
- Raise awareness regarding the availability of beneficiaries on mental health, psychosocial support and protection services available both in WGSS/Health facility (HF) and provided by other service providers in the area
- Maintain regular communication with other departments, especially social worker and Protection Officers concerning updates on cases supported through various services.
- Assist PSS Officer and Senior PSS Officer in identifying new opportunities to address unmet beneficiary needs and complimentary programming when possible
- Ensure that protection is mainstreamed in all PSS activities and that activities are compliant with us operational standards and policies
- Attend trainings related to line of work.
- Other duties as requested by the supervisor.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kasra – Busaira– كسرة و البصيرة في ريف دير الزور
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.