إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2368
المسمى الوظيفي: Protection Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 12.09.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Law, social work, human rights, sociology, psychology or other similar degree/diploma;
- 2 years’ relevant experience with NGOs and/or UN agencies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English desirable;
- Excellent self-motivation skills;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently;
- Comfortable working in resource-deprived environment;
- Good stamina to stand and work for long hours;
- Adaptable and capable of working well under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team setting, as well as independently without supervision;
- A strong propensity for flexibility, teamwork, and creative thinking will be essential to this job.
- Under the supervision and guidance of the Senior Protection Officer, he/she will plan, organize and implement protection activities, with particular focus on GBV, which will be implemented both in the WGSS and at community level, such as awareness raising sessions, community mobilization activities, risk mapping exercises, update on referral pathways and follow on the establishment of information sharing protocols among organizations …
- Under the guidance of the Senior Protection Program Officer, support the development of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials and community mobilization tools to promote participation and engagement of women and girls, boys and men;
- Manage and provide technical support to one Protection Assistant and one Social Worker to ensure quality delivery of services
- Provide technical support to community mobilizers, WGSS facilitators and one social assistant based in a partner health facility to ensure proper communication between the two entities and mutual referral of cases;
- Support the development and facilitate capacity building activities on protection (especially GBV) for our protection and non-protection staff and/or external partners. In particular, train social assistants based in partner health facilities, community mobilizers and WGSS facilitators and community health workers to increase women and girls access to information about GBV risks and response services;
- Organize and supervise participatory assessments to identify critical protection needs of IDPs and host communities, especially individuals in vulnerable situations, in order to develop effective protection interventions;
- Under the supervision of the Senior Protection Officer, ensure the safety and appropriateness of service referrals to GBV survivors to other specialists or other institutions for further assistance, when necessary in order to propose the best support available, maintaining confidentiality;
- Support the development and assist implementing new activities in Women and Girls Community Centres;
- Coordination with Health, case management and PSS staff to ensure consistency of the programs developed and when applicable implement joint activities and activities between Health and Protection (GBV and PSS);
- Engage with M&E team to develop and implement appropriate M&E plans for protection activities;
- Supervise and report data collection and statistics of daily activities in Community Centre and when applicable mobile units and participate in team meetings to share experiences and discuss special cases with the Social worker and protection assistant, always preserving confidentiality;
- Support and ensure the regular collection and analysis of complete and up-to-date gender and protection information needed for effective program/project design and monitoring;
- Ensure that all activities are implemented and coordinated based on a “do no harm” approach;
- Mainstream protection and gender across all areas of intervention particularly in Health Programs;
- Perform other duties as required.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kasra – Busaira- Hassaka كسرة و البصيرة و الحسكة في ريف دير الزور
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.