JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2320)
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Application deadline: 17.10.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University or institute degree, preferably in economic and Accounting, organizational behavior or related fields.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated experience with Procurement and logistical training
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel)
- Experience in data collection and analysis processes
- Very good skills in reading, writing and understanding in two of (Kurdish, Arabic and English) languages.
- Belief in human rights including gender equity and equality;
- Good communication skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships with new Communities/sectors or vendors
- Provide support for local procurements.
- Prepare all documents for payments as per check list.
- Monthly update for all PRs
- Prepare all payments and Accruals for all activities.
- Tracking of PRs and Shipment orders.
- Follow up all invoices of companies and support documents.
- Fleet management and daily movement plan for Al vehicles
- Monthly/weekly vehicles inspections
- Generator maintenance and tracker
- Monthly reports (generators+ payments and warehouses ……)
- Ensure receiving goods and all shipment
- Warehouse management
- Receiving and dispatching all items /goods
- Tracking all WH operations
- Daily attendance for labors and all varieties operations related
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: ديرك
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.