JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2303)
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Application deadline: 14.10.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
University Diploma in relevant field
Previous experience in procurement / supply at least 6 months.
Previous experience in NGOs is an asset.
Computer literate, proficiency in use of Excel, word and Outlook.
Good knowledge of the local market.
Fluency in Arabic is required, Knowledge of English.
The organization will offer the successful applicant a 2 months’ contract until 31st Dec 2019, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
Position is not confirmed
You must be available to start work from November 2018 and be willing and able to work in Amuda Office with frequently travels to Qamishli.
Salary and conditions will be according to the salary grid. Minimum 791 USD/month + (allowances).
- Purchases and quotation request
– Upon request, collect quotations and ask for the availability of the items needed
– Upon request purchase items selected by your line manager and insure their good delivery to the office
– Check the quality of the items you purchase and inform your line manager in case of item non appropriate or any other problem.
- Identify and negotiate with suppliers
– Upon request, create and update a supplier contact list
– Interact with the suppliers on a regular basis
– Keep informed of the evolution of the market and of the offers of the suppliers
– Track the status of any orders
- Apply the organisation Procedures
– Upon request, prepare all the documents needed to make a complete Purchase File (quotation request, PSR, Purchase Order, Reception Form, Delivery Form…)
– Inform your line manager in case of any missing document that doesn’t allow the good respect of procedures
– Upon request, perform all daily small maintenance tasks
– Check that all the documents needed for procedures are correctly filled, contain all the information needed and are written in appropriate language.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda Office with frequently travels to Qamishli.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.