JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2304)
Job Title: Interpreter
Application deadline: 22.10.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Professional competencies required
– University degree with related fields.
– 2 years’ experience working for an NGO.
– 2 years’ experience working as translator.
– Be bilingual (Arabic-English) at least.
- Computer Skills required
– Good skills on MS office.
- Personal competencies required
– Abilities to work within a team and collaborate.
– Good communication skills.
- TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENTS
– Provide support to Health department (Project Manager + Rehab TA) in the translation of documents, trainings and field visits.
- TRANSLATION DURING TRAINING
– Support the (Project Manager + Rehab TA) in the translation and interpretation during training session.
- TRANSLATION DURING EXTERNAL MEETINGS
– Support the (Project Manager + Rehab TA) in the translation and interpretation during external meetings with local authorities, local organizations and local partners.
– Support the (Project Manager + Rehab TA) in the translation and interpretation during field visits.
– Prepare and update Action Plan / Reporting on a bi-weekly.
– Provide any additional support upon request of Line Manager.
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional
tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: NES-Raqqa Governorate.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.