إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2256
المسمى الوظيفي: FSL COORDINATOR
اخر موعد للتقديم: 06.10.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in social sciences, agriculture or any other related field;
- Technical experience with all Food Security and Livelihood’s interventions;
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in with Local or International NGOs;
- Experience in working with local partners;
- Understanding of reporting documentation and donor rules and regulations a plus;
- Experience with M&E and reporting;
- Experience in program management cycle.
Project Design, Planning and Preparation:
- Contribute to design of new project proposals through sufficient assessments and provide technical inputs to project proposals, work plans and budgets;
- Develop detailed, costed work plans for the assigned project component, with support from the program manager;
- Lead project planning, kick-off and start-up meetings and workshops with the project team and partners;
- Establish a network of focal points from other INGOs/LNGOs working on similar projects;
- Attend relevant technical working groups and coordination meetings to improve livelihoods program;
- Guide field teams and facilitate to organize stakeholder, sensitization, mobilization sessions, and other related events;
- Support to design monitoring and evaluation plan for the assigned project components.
- Ensures assigned project components are implemented as outlined in the respective project agreements and in accordance with the organization program strategies, policies and principles;
- Ensure relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) are developed, understood and being carried out throughout the implementation by staff and partners;
- Review project work plans to ensure implementation is on track with agreed work plans;
- Work with safety and security (SS) focal points to ensure implementation is in line SS protocols;
- Coordinate with other department to ensure timely support throughout project implementation;
- Provides regular reports to the program manager and share relevant information with cluster working groups and contribute to develop donor reports.
Project Monitoring and Staff Supervision:
- Monitor the work of field staff, partners and service contractors;
- Support to design Monitoring and Evaluation system for the assigned project;
- Participate in project monitoring and evaluation processes best practices;
- Supervise and monitor field team performance;
- Manages and supervises direct reports including setting work plans/schedules and organizing staff deployments activities and leave plans;
- Conducts staff performance appraisals and reviews as per the organizations policies and procedure.
Liaison & Coordination
- Coordinate with local authorities and stakeholders to ensure FSL program is well coordinated;
- Coordinate with other INGOs/LNGOs who implement livelihoods and resilience programs in NES;
- Represent the organization in coordination meetings;
- Prepare project updates and information to share with cluster partners, local authorities;
- Ensure communication and joint working with other projects and teams to ensure integrated response.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amuda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.