إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2208
المسمى الوظيفي: Access Assistant
اخر موعد للتقديم: 28.09.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
Qualifications / Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian communities;
- Experience of working for an international humanitarian organisation is desirable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google software, particularly Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure.
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Access Assistant (AA) is responsible for ensuring the field office complies with PIN’s minimum-security protocols.
- AA is responsible for supporting and reporting to the Security Team Leader (STL) and regarding all matters relating to safety and security within the field office, they have been assigned.
- Due to the special nature of the position, two aspects of the work should be approached with particular importance.
- -Availability: As an emergency contact, the AA is expected to be available outside of the working hours on his mobile phone and his Skype account and to continue monitoring security of the regional offices of the office.
- -Information sensitivity: Any information AA receives in the course of his work regarding safety and security of PIN offices or employees should be treated as confidential. The AA should not discuss such information outside of the office unless explicitly instructed to do so by the STL, FC.
- Main responsibilities (summary):
- -Carry out all the security related duties and tasks as defined below, or as instructed by the STL.
- -Advice and support the STL on safety and security aspects and contribute to the fulfillment of PIN’s Security policy.
- -Brief staff about the security situation in each area they work, during weekly meetings or as required
- -Maintain the communication channel between people in the field to check they are safe at all time.
- -Ensures access to places where PIN works (permissions for all relevant staff, etc.)
- -Ensures regular visits to the places where PIN works in Syria to conduct risk assessment and to monitor any changes.
- -Advice and support the good security practices of PIN staff.
- -monitor the keeping of security rules, the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures(SOPs) and the Contingency Plans (CPs)preparedness and inform the STL of any shortcomings or necessary changes to the procedures.
- -Regularly up-to-date and accurate security-related information and analyses to the management and other staff.
- -Monitor the security situation and the conflicts in our operations area and the areas around and report The STL in NES immediately with the important shifting in the frontline and security incidents.
- -Monitoring the first aid and the hibernation kits.
- -Checking the site security for the office and any warehouses.
- Regular tasks in detail:
- The list below details the main tasks and responsibilities more can be added at any time by the STL as necessary.
- General communication, incident reporting and emergency communication (SOPs 1and 2):
- -Maintain daily Skype/phone contact with STL (or their designated substitutes).
- -Regularly check the SOP 1 Emergency Communication preparedness, including communication equipment and training of all staffs, who act as primary or secondary emergency contacts
- -Follow up on all significant security incidents that take place in Erbil office, ensure that Significant Incident Report (SIR) is filled out and adequately stored for all important incidents.
- -Do a check of all communication devices: set up, credit, contacts etc.
- Staff location and movement awareness (SOPs 3 and 4):
- -Maintain and update (monthly): a contact list for all PIN staff, Next of kin list and a list of all working communication assets.
- -Know location of staff at all times, and be able to report to STL where staff are and which village they visiting etc.
- Site security (SOP 5)
- -Do a thorough review of site security features, equipment and stocks.
- -Send the filled out. Checklist to the STL (or his designated substitute), at least once a month.
- STL will provide this checklist.
- -Follow up on all procurement, works necessary for site security etc., until completion.
- -If choosing new office/guest house: ensure that sufficient information is available regarding the potential new premises, with the help of STL.
- Security procedures and preparedness
- (For the full list of active SOPs and CPs refer to Annex 3 of the latest version the of Responsibilities of Security Department document.)
- -Once a month propose any necessary changes to SOPs, CPs or any other security documents to the STL. Assist in incorporating the changes into the existing procedures and implement (i.e.re-train staff as necessary, follow up on purchases and setting up of new equipment etc.)
- Ensure that SOPs and CPs are being followed and communicate any s any shortcomings to STL.
- Information collection and analysis
- -Follow relevant incidents through online and offline (INSO, coordination mechanisms with other NGOs) sources.
- -Participate in security coordination mechanisms within the NGO/relief community as requested by the STL.
- Changes can be made to this job description as the role of the Security Department and of the Access Assistant as the role develops. Any changes will be made by the STL and communicated to the AA accordingly.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Kobane
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.