Project Assistant – Service Mapping Two Position
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2206)
Job Title: Project Assistant – Service Mapping Two Position
Application deadline: 23.09.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Education and experience:
– University degree in relevant field (social sciences, business management, IT).
Professional Competencies Required:
– Excellent communication skills. Excellent computer skills (MS office)
– Sensitivity to persons with disability. Social worker profile, IM profiles encouraged to apply.
– Autonomy and able to propose ideas.
– Fast learning and attention to detail.
– At least 2 years’ experience in NGO field work or data.
– Persons with disability encouraged to apply (even without NGO experience).
– Fluency in Arabic (Kurdish is an asset).
– Some working knowledge of English.
The organization will offer the successful applicant a contract of 2 months, non-renewable.
Desirable starting date is End of Sep 2019.
And be willing and able to work in Amuda with frequent travels in Hassakeh Governorate.
Salary and conditions will be according to salary grid. Minimum 791 USD/month + (allowances).
- Mapping of needs of beneficiaries coming to rehabilitation services in the Organization
Providing support to Program coordinator in testing the tools such as questionnaires, focus group discussions, mapping sheets.
Working closely with the health teams and livelihood teams to ensure the data on mapping sheet is correct.
- : Mapping of needs of beneficiaries who have come through Organization ‘s services
Working closely with the health teams and livelihood teams to ensure the data on mapping sheet has been collected.
Outreaching to other field NGO and private sector partners on availability of services, referral requirements, access to services.
Ensure NGO services are updated with contact number, duration of service, access for persons with disability
- Ensure the quality of the data entry:
Ensure databases is accurate and detailed, available in English and Arabic.
Ensure persons with disabilities are addressed in the right way to map their needs, be inclusive in your approach to disability. (communication, participation, managing expectations)
Ensure templates of referral forms encountered along the way are achieved.
Ensure information from 4W’s are checked and updated with field staff details.
With the support of the program coordinator, track which are the most needed services when beneficiaries come to the Organization and which are the most needed services for the Organization beneficiaries after discharge.
With the support of the program coordinator and the social workers, distinguish which services are used to inform the beneficiary (orientation); which services are used to refer (referral form and type of follow up).
- Ensure confidentiality of the data management:
Respect the total confidentiality of the data collected and entered
Ensure security of the database and files
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasaka & Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.