كبير مسؤولي اللوجستيك Senior Logistics Officer
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2196)
Job Title: Senior Logistics Officer
Application deadline: 21.09.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University Degree in Engineering is preferable.
- Experience in supply chain and Logistics.
- As base logistics officer, logistics tasks at Amuda Base, facilities maintenance.
- Fleet management: Movements for persons and cargo to/from border and MRFS bases.(Kobane , Dir Al Zor)
- Procurement and supply, Mainly at Qamishly and Amuda.
- Assets management at Amuda base and MRFS health facilities at Dir AlZor.
- Proficiency in Arabic, Kurdish and English languages.
- Ability to work without continue supervision.
- Independent, pro-active and decision-making.
- Senior Logistic Officer will be responsible to initiate quick sourcing of supplies/items against approved requests received to him/her for purchases to be sourced from the North East Syria or Erbil Iraq ensuring compliance.
- Actively contribute to the overall program planning and implementation under the guidance of the Senior Logistics officer and Logistics Manager.
- Assists program teams and support staff on creating clear and understandable purchase requests (PR) and other documentation i.e. BoQs for Blanket Purchase Agreements etc.
- Collect quotations and bids from the local markets for purchases less than <$20,000.
- Prepare necessary documentation for purchases and transactions i.e. tender documents, payments as per MRFS standard guidelines.
- Ensure the timely and well-documented delivery of supplies to facilities/sites in close coordination with the facilities based staff.
- Coordinate with the suppliers for any substandard shipments against orders i.e. inadequate, broken, lower quality and items not meeting the required criteria as outlined in the PO/WO.
- Process payments quickly upon receipt of GRN making sure that finance has acknowledged the receipt for tracking purposes.
- Participate in the tender opening/evaluation meeting sessions (when needed) and support tender committee in case of any clarification.
- Enter required information in the comparative bid analysis sheet for onward sharing with the tender committee to complete technical evaluation.
- Assist Logistics Manager in launching new Blanket Purchase Agreements at field level (if applicable).
- Update Procurement Tracking Sheet (PTS) on the basis of procurement record daily.
- Update vendor registration/catalogue regularly.
- Prepare the list of field based new items to be included in the item catalogue and share with the senior logistics officer manager for onward sharing with the LM for adding in the NES catalogue.
- Support Erbil office procurement team in case of support.
- Deal and Manage all coming shipments from Iraq, in coordination with programs and local authorities.
- Arrange transportation and final distribution to health facilities covered by MRFS Programs.
- Ensure that shipments against orders are properly inspected, goods are received, recorded, and reported as per standard operating procedures outlined in the manual.
- Keep close coordination with the Erbil Logistics Focal point on matters related to stocks management.
- Ensure that GIKs are received, reported and recorded separately.
- Make sure that procured and GIK stocks are placed separately and grant-wise.
- Ensure that Bin cards are maintained and documentation related to stocks received, issued, damaged and stocks in balance is completed.
- Ensure that expiry dates are checked and FIFO policy is implemented.
Fleet & Power Management:
- Make sure that fleet is managed and scheduled in accordance with the requests received from the program and other teams.
- Ensure that monthly staff movement plans are received and vehicles are scheduled accordingly.
- Ensure that vehicles are equipped with the necessary tools, first aid kit and emergency kits before moving to field for any program activities.
- Ensure that log books are maintained, correct information is recorded and checked, and monthly reports are generated on the basis of correct information.
- Ensure that generators are working at all times and they are maintained/serviced.
- Ensure that the asset register is maintained and updated regularly.
- Make sure that receipts, issued assets, disposals, transfers and donations are recorded and documentation related top all movements are placed in the files as an evidence.
- Ensure that all assets are tagged, periodic physical verification of assets is done, and any discrepancy is reported.
Implement any task and duty requested by his direct supervisor.
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.