tracking and communication Operator – Part time
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2180)
Job Title: tracking and communication Operator – Part time
Application deadline: 12.09.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Personal abilities: good interpersonal skills, well-organized, motivated.
Technical competences: Experience in tracking and logistics valuable, excellent communication skills, , Fluency in English mandatory
Management of communication material
- Oversee daily management of telecommunication equipment by distributing the equipment to teams as they leave for the field and ensuring that it is given back on their return
- Record all activity involving telecommunication materials, cameras, GPS and other equipment in his/her care
- Ensure that VHF batteries, satellite telephones, cameras and GPS are fully and correctly charged
- Ensure that all phones have enough credit for communications
- Ensure that all new staff receive communications means allowing them to do movements in North East Syria as per SI security protocol
- Diagnose and report to his/her line manager any breakdown, damage or loss of equipment
- Install telecommunication facilities on the bases
- Ensure that teams are fully trained in the use of the equipment and communication procedures
- Ensure that no unauthorized persons gain access to the frequencies assigned to Solidarités International
- Ensure that Solidarités International users follow communication procedures, particularly concerning sensitive information
- Update codes, frequencies and selective call numbers
- According to SOP movement, collect movement information in weekly planning and daily information in road map. Ensure that all team are respecting their respective planning and report any problem.
Communication / Movement Monitoring
- Receive and monitor communication messages sent to bases and record them in the log book and in the movement tracking table
- If required, assume an intermediary role and relay messages between bases and teams in relation with FC assistant.
- Follow the location of teams in the field using appropriate tracking system.
- Play a central role in the monitoring of team field location and report any information regarding their safety to his/her line manager
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please submit your application (CV, cover letter, 3 references) to
Solidarités International office: Masaken, Opposite Mercy Corps Organization Amuda for the attention of HR Department
OR via whatsapp: 0995223515 with the following subject “TCO–SEPT 201
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.