CHW team leader قائد فريق مثقفين صحيين
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2179
المسمى الوظيفي: CHW team leader قائد فريق مثقفين صحيين
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.09.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Formal university degree in health, teaching, community development, or a related field Knowledge of health, teaching, or community development preferable Experience
- Working in the field of teaching, training, or educating of community development topics is preferable.
- Working in the field of community health, hygiene promotion, or psychosocial support is an advantage. Specific requirements for the position
- Able to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Able to relate to and motivate staff effectively.
- Knowledge in MS office with good command on MS Excel
- Strong leadership and coordination skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Sensitivity to the needs and priorities of different sectors of the community.
- Trust and wide acceptance by the community.
- Good literacy, numeracy, and record keeping skills.
- Strong desire to assist in health and community outreach. Desired requirements
- Good level of English preferable
- Diplomacy, tact, and negotiating skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to spend a particular amount of time per week in training and education as needed. Previous NGO experience in a similar context is a plus
Health, Hygiene, Psychosocial awareness:
- Coordinate with CHW Field Assistant, CHW field supervisor, and RI staff regarding CH&HP activities and responsibilities.
- Disseminate health, hygiene promotion, and psychosocial awareness to community members at the services providing locations, by conducting home visits, giving group education events, and/or performing outreach in the community.
- Actively attend the team’s weekly meetings and effectively share updates and information with the team leaded by the team leader and commit to weekly schedule and the education sessions topics and curriculum.
- Act as the link between RI staff and the affected population at community level by reporting community comments or complaints, and by spreading information and performing community mobilization.
- Help identify key health practices to be addressed and help to plan and carry out appropriate activities to promote safe practices, including:
- Communication activities such as community meetings, educational events, use of IEC materials, etc.….
- Ensure that these activities are conducted to a high standard and are in line with RI’s organizational ethics and code of conduct.
iii. Encourage the participation of community members throughout health promotion activities.
- Use resources effectively and with care. Supervision:
Supervise the team work by means of:
- Conduct beginning of the week meeting with the teams at the health facility on the first working day of every week to enhance the team spirit and prepare the team week schedule that includes the movement plan, and the education topics.
- Conduct end of week meeting with the teams at the health facility at the last working day of every week to exchange experience, discuss the main educated topics, highlight the main incidences, and enhance the team spirit.
- Support every team by joining it for three working days a week in order to provide leadership, support, and ensure the quality of services provided.
- Lead the team to achieve the program goals focusing on the quality of the services provided
- Actively participate in RI’s trainings on health, hygiene promotion, and psychosocial support topics. And any other required training.
- Participate in M&E activities for impact measurement assessment when applicable (surveys, FGD, interviews, community organizing etc.). Coordination:
- Coordinate with CHW Field Assistant and RI staff regarding CH&HP activities and responsibilities, additionally to ensuring the field CHWs safety and security
- Help the CHWs field assistant and the program Coordinator evaluating the CHWs performance, the quality of services provided. In addition to propose developments, and suggest new topics based on the community and stakeholders’ feedback.
- Work under direct supervision of the CHW Field assistant in order to report information, attend training, and
receive instructions regarding activities in the local community.
- Collect basic demographic data on the community, including trends related to health and social service needs.
- Collect gathered data from the teams on daily basis.
- Report the gathered data to the CHW field assistant and the program coordinator on weekly basis using the RI provided reporting form.
- Inform the field assistant about any proposed change, update, or any related information
- Record data on routine activities and Health conditions and forward it to the field assistant
- Reporting on evolving needs in the community, gaps in service access, and trends among targeted populations relevant to program implementation.
- Establish community mapping, links with other services and referral mechanisms
- Effectively participate in periodic surveys and help feedback findings to stakeholders and the community.
All other duties and tasks assigned.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: الهول
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.