Shelter Assistant (3) مساعد موقع (شلتر)
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2136
المسمى الوظيفي: Shelter Assistant (3)
اخر موعد للتقديم: 08.09.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- BA in Civil Engineering / Engineering Assistant Institute or Architectural Engineering
- Experience in shelter rehabilitation/implementation of humanitarian projects as advantage
- Experience in engineering desirable
- Experience with HH data collection desirable
- Experience in distribution of shelter and non-food items as advantage
- Highly organized, result-oriented, responsible and reliable manner
- Ability to work under pressure, proactive and cooperative working style
- Good experience with INGOs
- Computer literate – MS Office and MS Outlook
- Fluent in Arabic.
- Spoken English language desirable
Good understanding of community participation and ability to communicate with impact and respect
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure
The Employee particularly:
- Assistance in planning and conducting technical shelter assessments – collects household level data;
- Prepares bills of quantities and descriptions of works based on the technical assessments of private shelters or public buildings.
- Supports planning, scheduling, and implementation of Private Repairs in compliance with shelter regulations, safety codes, and other applicable legal regulations.
- Participates in Housing, Land and Property Rights verification (due diligence process) for households/houses considered for support, and identifies HLP risks for supported households and owners and reports them to Shelter Officer
- Ensures MoU for Shelter Repairs is signed for each rehabilitated house with the owner and beneficiary household and explains rights and responsibilities to both parties engaged
- Ensures daily construction site supervision and quality monitoring of repair works in private houses according to project guidelines, communicating project standards to the contractors´ teams and beneficiary households
- Ensures safety rules are observed at the construction sites, both by contractors’ teams and beneficiary households
- Fills all necessary technical monitoring tools, prepares corresponding documentation (technical weekly progress reports for Private Houses repairs)
- Supports in provision of inputs for Emergency shelter and NFI plans in coordination with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Engineers, partners, PIN relevant departments)
- Supports assessments in informal settlements for shelter and NFI needs identification, coordination/monitoring and delivery and distribution of shelter and NFI materials depending on needs of Shelter team
- Monitors shelter and NFI activities in accordance with guidelines and other relevant documentation.
- Collects data for periodical/ad hoc reports, depending on needs, archives key project documentation
- Coordinates with the project team members, programme engineers/managers and other relevant actors in the area.
- Liaises with Local authorities and external partners in target area with regards to beneficiary identification, HLP verification, referrals, and other shelter project components.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the Shelter Team Leader
الجهة المعلنة: Pin
مقر العمل: الرقة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.