إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2133
المسمى الوظيفي: Shelter Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 08.09.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- BA in Civil Engineering / Engineering Assistant Institute or Architectural Engineering
- Experience in shelter rehabilitation/implementation of humanitarian projects as advantage
- Experience in distribution of shelter and non-food items as advantage
- Highly organized, result-oriented, responsible and reliable manner
- Ability to work under pressure, proactive and cooperative working style
- Good experience with INGOs
- Computer literate – MS Office and MS Outlook
- Fluent in Arabic.
- Spoken English language desirable
- Good understanding of community participation and ability to communicate with impact and respect
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure.
Main project tasks:
The Employee particularly:
- Supports planning, scheduling, and implementation of Private Repairs activities in compliance with shelter guidelines, safety codes, and applicable legal regulations.
- Assists in planning of assessments, conducts technical and vulnerability shelter assessments
- Verified beneficiary information and provide inputs into beneficiary database
- Prepares bills of quantities and descriptions of works based on the technical assessments of private shelters or public buildings
- Conducts and oversee Housing, Land and Property Rights verification (due diligence process) for households/houses considered for support and subsequent addressing of identified HLP risks with supported households and owner.
- Conduct routine construction site supervision and quality monitoring of repair works in private houses (daily, weekly), supporting teams of Shelter Assistants
- Communicates project standards to the contractors´ teams and beneficiary households, provides feedback to Shelter Assistants and Team leader
- Ensures MoU for Shelter Repairs is signed for each rehabilitated house with the owner and beneficiary household and rights and responsibilities are known to both parties engaged, mediates if needed in regards to MoU clauses, mitigates the conflicts between beneficiaries and contractor’s team
- Ensures daily construction site supervision and quality monitoring of repair works in private houses according to project guidelines, communicating project standards to the contractors´ teams and beneficiary households
- Ensures safety rules are observed at the construction sites, both by contractors’ teams and beneficiary households
- Fills routine technical monitoring tools, prepares corresponding documentation (technical weekly progress reports for Private Houses repairs)
- Supports in provision of inputs for Emergency shelter and NFI plans in coordination with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Engineers, partners, PIN relevant departments)
- Supports coordination/monitoring and delivery/distribution of shelter and NFI materials depending on needs.
- Prepares corresponding project documentation and collects data for periodical/ad hoc reports, depending on needs, archives key project documentation
- Coordinates with the project team members, partner organizations and other relevant actors in the area.
- Liaises with field level local authorities with regards with regards to beneficiary identification, HLP verification, referrals, and Emergency shelter and NFI project components (planning of SNFI assistance).
- Any other related tasks assigned by the Shelter Team Leader
الجهة المعلنة: Pin
مقر العمل: الرقة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.