Programme Assistant – Child Protection مساعد برنامج حماية الطفل
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2127
المسمى الوظيفي: Programme Assistant – Child Protection
اخر موعد للتقديم: 08.09.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, child development/psychology, sociology or other relevant field
- One year experience preferably in child protection, child care and/ or working with vulnerable families, caregivers, communities and individuals
- Experience and/or excellent understanding of child rights, child protection, psychosocial support and child and youth development
- Proven experience in psychosocial support to individuals and interaction with families, including counselling
- Proven experience in capacity building, coordinating activities, developing plans and drafting reports.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and capacity to maintain relations with community leaders, members, children and youth.
- Proficiency in computer use including Microsoft Office and basic Excel.
- Flexibility and willingness to change work practices and hours and spend time in the field, sometimes in difficult conditions and with limited resources
- Good knowledge about the Al-Hassakeh region and context
- Support the identification of vulnerable children in need of individual support and counselling.
- Work closely with parents and caregivers on developing their parenting skills, understanding and responding to the psychosocial challenges that they and their children may be facing, and mobilizing to improve community child protection mechanisms.
- Take the role as Team Leader for the Psychosocial/ outreach team on daily basic. This includes weekly planning, interventions and documenting individual cases.
- Building and maintaining the database of individual case files.
- Provide trainings in the area of psychosocial support to The organization Staff and Partners.
- Support, coach and mentor CP Facilitators and Partners, ensure quality interventions for children in need of individual and/ or group psychosocial support.
- Provide technical input and deliver activities in the area of child and family-focused protection, psychosocial support, youth-adolescents life skills, community child protection mechanisms, and capacity building, including integrated work with other SC sectors, such as education.
- Assist in the organizing and implementation of awareness sessions in local communities and community child-friendly centers for children, adolescents, parents and communities members.
- Draft weekly, monthly, progress and other reports, as required.
- Prepare financial and administrative documentation related to project activities, such as purchase and procurement requests, etc
- Facilitate, collect and report information regarding the overall situation of the conflict affected children and their families in the community, with specific attention paid to the program targeted children and program objectives. Informing the direct supervisor about any challenges, difficulties and concerns in the implementation of activities or issues in the social context.
- Ensure a strict adherence to the principles of child protection and child safeguarding at all times, including respect for confidentiality and always acting in the best interests of the child.
- Comply with The organization policies and practices with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- In agreement with CP Coordinator and CP Program Manager, perform other required duties within reason (in line with your skills and experience)
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Derek
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.