Program/ Field Coordinator
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2110)
Job Title: Program/ Field Coordinator
Application deadline: 11.09.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in Business Management, Social works, Peace Management, Organizational Behaviour, Community Development or related field.
- Minimum three years of demonstrated management experience, at least two of which are in a non-government organization.
- Understanding of the situation of the region and commitment to humanitarian principles.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Kurdish and Arabic are an asset.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility, commitment, patience and a good sense of humour.
- Support the field staff and Site/Camp Managers in setting up effective work plan to ensure an integrated approach for interventions and camp management activities.
- Follow up the implementation of activities ensuring alignment with the designed schedules, efficiency of performed work and quality of delivered aid services and items.
- Internally coordinate with operation sections to guarantee availability of a timely support for all program functions.
- In cooperation with the Site/Camp Manager closely coordinate with partner NGOs to enclose sharing of knowledge and expertise, and ensure needs are addressed, responses are harmonized, gaps are highlighted, minimum standards are met and overlapping, and duplication of efforts avoided.
- Coordinate with the various stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of activities especially the concerned authorities (Camp Administrations, Humanitarian Affairs Office, Directorate of Displaced People, etc.).
- Serve as a primary interface with Program Manager and field staff including the Camp Managers.
- Assist with program design, knowledge of program systems, tools for project implementation and monitoring.
- Participate in business development, identifying and prioritizing gaps in the humanitarian intervention, exploring fund opportunities and designing proposal and concept notes for the new initiative processes.
- Assist in achieving project requirements within budget limits, established time frames, standards of quality, and funder satisfaction.
- Assist with preparing budgets, review and certify field expense requests and reports, vendor and consultant payments, etc.
- Assist in critical review and reporting of project financials in partnership with Finance team. Track project activities in line with the budget, forecasting and evaluation of burn rate.
- Follow up the contracts and Grants to ensure timely acquisition and delivery of services according to Blumont policies and procedures.
- Establish, maintain, and develop productive working environment and relationships with field staff, subordinates, consultants at large, and other departments within Blumont. Motivate high performance and promote Blumont’s code of conduct and its rules and regulation.
- Travel to camps and field sites/offices to support field staff and assist with project activities as needed.
- Support in overcoming faced challenges, troubleshooting project problems, identify and implement creative solutions,
- Encourage professional developmental of and efficient capacity building for project staff members. Evaluate performance of supervisees and provide constructive feedback and proactive supervision. Provide feedback on program team and project performance.
- Work and Coordinate with with HR to source and recruit critical talent, design functional structure and set up adequate capacity building plans for the project staff.
- Prepare and submit the required regular reports (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) provide inputs, contribute and coordinate to ensure the quality of reports and program products.
- Work with Monitoring and Evaluation team to design/determine program indicators, assist with monitoring to ensure activities are meeting indicators, report success stories, evaluate the performance and document lesson learned exercises.
- Work closely with the Information & Communication staff to ensure that project results, products and reports are properly disseminated internally and externally.
- Any other program related duties to ensure program success.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.