PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2103)
Job Title: PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Application deadline: 02.09.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Education • Degree in administration related studies.
Experience Working experience of at least two years in administration, preferable in INGO
Languages Fluent in English and Arabic is essential
Fluency in Kurdish is desirable
- Know labour legislation in force in mission country; keep her/himself informed of any amendment made in labour legislation by regularly checking legislation sources and/or regularly meeting with lawyer, other local authorities at this level;
- Know all our policies, procedures, tools, standards and principles regarding all staff’ (national, international, regional, etc.) working conditions, benefits and remuneration, job profiles and function grids, health coverage, etc., adapts them to the Mission reality and ensures an equitable, efficient, transparent, fair and accountable implementation by all relevant staff throughout the Mission.
- Is responsible for the proper implementation and follow up of internal regulations and terms of employment contracts of all national staff, ensuring that all staff is employed in the frame of fair labour conditions, and according to local legislation, our HR vision, values and principles.
- In close collaboration with HRCo, ensures regular administrative meetings with all staff throughout the mission take place in order to ensure they are aware and respect their rights and duties and to inform them of any change in Labour legislation and general employment framework which may affect them (i.e. legal amendments, changes in local practices, new HR-Admin policies or procedures, amendments to Internal Regulations, etc.).
- Is responsible to ensure that all functions and job profiles at Mission level meet with the Mission’s function grid approved by HQ and are aligned with our Standard Job Profiles and Function Grid, and that any new function or amendment to an existing one (including significant changes in responsibilities and/or mixing existing functions) are requested in advance to HRCo and HRO/REHUCO for previous validation by HQ. Identifies deviations and shares them with HRCo in order to draw an action plan in case corrections are needed/convenient.
- Is responsible to ensure that National Staff remuneration (salary, post adjustments, compensations, final settlements, etc,) and benefits (holidays, leaves, social coverage, health coverage, etc.) meet with the Mission’s salary grid validated by HQ, Internal Regulations and HR policies, ensuring we acts as a responsible employer at any time.
- In close coordination with the Financial Coordinator, ensures fulfillment of national legislation regarding employees’ taxes and social security at Mission level, checks that monthly declaration forms for taxes and employee/employer social security contributions are correct and sends them to the Financial Department. .
- Informs HRCo in case a legal risk is detected within her/his area of responsibilities and suggests actions to take in order to prevent it. Follows up employees’ claims and keeps HRCo informed at any time.
- Ensure that we, as an employer, as well as all our employees comply with safety and risk prevention measures as stated by local legislation and/or our standard policies and procedures..
- Ensure an efficient filing system (physical and electronic files) of all administrative files at Mission level, granting strict confidentiality of employees’ personal files and other administrative private documents upon request of HRCo, and ensuring preparedness in case of evacuation.
- Upon request of the HRCo, maintain regular contact with ministries, national administrations, other our sections and other NGOs to improve/keep up to date with administrative practices.
- Knows Homère in depth and ensures a proper parameterization, use of the system and quality of data throughout the Mission, being her/himself the Missions’ technical reference in absence of a person specifically in charge of the system.
- Ensure, in close collaboration with HRCo and Logistics department, that all international and internal movements in the Mission are properly managed (visas, tickets, per diem when necessary, dates of arrival/departure, etc.), and ensures proper accommodation conditions (i.e. room, food, etc.) by informing all relevant people/departments.
Comfortable to work under the remote management of hirerachy
- Covering HR/Admin personal gap in the project
- Spending time in the project to coach and support the HR personnal
- Translation of HR/Admin documents from English to Arabic and vice-versae
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.