Social Worker – Female عاملة مجتمعية
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2102
المسمى الوظيفي: Social Worker – Female عاملة مجتمعية
اخر موعد للتقديم: 07.09.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences or related.
– At least 1 years of experience with NGOs
– Ability to plan ahead and output oriented
– Ability to deal with heavy work pressure
– Previous working with communities
– Good command on Excel and Word
– Willing to travel within project’s locations (Hasakeh Governorate)
– Proficient knowledge of Arabic
– Previous work / voluntary experience with people with disability
– Excellent analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity
– Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks
– Able to ensure quick quality delivery in stressful environment
– Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management
– Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication and diplomatic skills
– Practical and problem-solver
– Strong team spirit, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
– Good knowledge of English is an asset
The organization will offer the successful applicant a 3 months’ contract, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
Desirable starting date is 1st Oct 2019.
And be willing and able to work in Ras Al Ain.
Salary and conditions will be according to salary grid. Minimum 791 USD/month + (allowances).
Under the line management of the Health Project Officer, the Social Worker will provide
-Support in the implementation and development of qualitative services regarding global rehabilitation s ervices (physical therapy, Prosthetic/Orthotic and psychosocial support).
-Response to the basic needs of the Organization beneficiaries provided by the Organization and other actors.
-Professionally represent the Organization at all times, and be involved in the dissemination of information about the Organization activities in the area of intervention to appropriate persons including PWD, PWI, caregivers, community leaders, other organizations and officials as required.
Line manager: Health Project Officer
Line manager+1: Health Project Manager
Functional manager: Technical Advisors (Rehabilitation, Psycho-Social Support and Prosthesis & Orthosis)
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Project Officer and the Technical Advisors, the Social worker’s main responsibilities are:
- Activities’ implementation
- a) Referral pathway
– Identify people who need help in collaboration with HEALTH field staff
– Assess family and individual situations, considering strengths and weaknesses
– Link people in need with relevant other NGOs and services
– Develop plans towards beneficiaries’ well-being
– Follow up on open cases till the file is closed
– Being timely and able to promptly respond to the most urgent cases.
– Advocate for beneficiaries’ wellbeing internally and externally when relevant
– Evaluate services referred to ensure that they are effective
– Closely work with PSS and RHB workers from whom receiving cases to be followed up
– Apply internal Organization tools following the already existing referral pathway
- b) Mapping exercise
– Develop and constantly review mapping exercises to identify relevant services
– Gradually leading the relationship with other actors on the field with whom referral is applied
– Apply Organization internal tools for mapping exercise, providing timely data to be delivered to the office
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT _ Social Worker – Female
Social Worker – Female Page 2
– Internally, cooperate with other field workers towards a successful case management &
– At least weekly link with Health Officer for regular feedback on activities implementation, needs, gaps and lessons learned sharing
– Externally, cooperate with services and NGOs with the aim of being able to refer cases to a wide pool of different services
- Capacity building
– Demonstrate willingness to improve technical and professional knowledge
– Actively participating in training sessions and capacity building activities
– Suggest training topic according to professional needs
- Demonstrate an ethic and professional practice
– Adopt a “Do no harm” approach
– Being confident in asking technical and professional supervision upon challenges at work
– Respect beneficiary confidentiality and point of view
– Respect and promote the Organization’s Policies and report to your line manager any non-respect of the Organization’s policies among the teams or other actors
– Report any incident or act that causes any harm to beneficiary or to others
– Send daily reports to the Project Officer Health
– Clearly and timely centralize all the data collected in the field and coordinate with the Project Officer Health
– Apply all relevant Organization internal reporting tools
– Report any specific problem that jeopardize the activities and suggest solutions
– Follow all security rules in place
– Refer any relevant movements on the field to Health Officer with SMS on a daily basis
– Inform PM and Project Officer of any security issue faced on the field
- Any other reports made upon line manager’s request
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: شمال شرق سوريا مناطق محافظة الحسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.