JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2097)
Job Title: IM Officer
Application deadline: 07.09.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Experience: minimum 1-3 years
Language required: English, Arabic (excellent), Kurdish (preferred)
Gender: Female and Male
Education: Bachelor Degree is an advantage
- Minimum 25 years old;
- At least one year of experience in Information Management;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Good knowledge of Power BI, GIS tools and DHIS2;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to details and strong problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of Human Rights standards, NGO code of conduct and structure (previous NGO experience is an advantage).
- Only CVs and letters in English will be considered;
- Only emails with subject “IM Officer – Amuda” will be considered;
- Kindly do not send multiple application for other UPP vacancies: UPP HR Officer will be responsible of redirect your CV under the proper position.
- Analyze health data, identify Information Management gaps promote information sharing;
- Implement and update Information Management Strategy;
- Support data collection exercises using tools such as Kobo;
- Support in the development of Health Information System using tools such as DHIS2;
- Create geographical maps to analyze and visualize project implementation;
- Compile project indicators for internal and external reporting systems;
- Design and generate periodic reports;
- Conduct data cleaning and quality assurance on data collected;
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection SOPs;
- Conduct training to project and field M&E staff on data collection and aggregation;
- Perform other duties as it may be required and assigned by the higher authority.
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.