CFS Officer مسؤول مساحات صديقة الطفولة
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2089
المسمى الوظيفي: CFS Officer مسؤول مساحات صديقة الطفولة
اخر موعد للتقديم: 04.09.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Fluency in English and Arabic – both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with the humanitarian context affecting Syrian communities;
- Experience of working for an international humanitarian organisation is desirable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google software, particularly Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Interpersonal, Communication and Coordination Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills, a capacity and willingness to show initiative and take both a hands-on and an analytical approach to tasks and problems.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills and capacity to prioritize, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, creative, flexible, and able to cope with a challenging and constantly evolving humanitarian work environment, often under pressure
Supervision and support to CFS activities
- Supervise advisors, facilitators and other support staff in the day-to-day running of the CFS.
- Participate in the activities, supporting advisors and facilitators in their practice and giving regular feedbacks, working with the facilitators, identifying new topics, and new approaches to supporting the unique needs of participating children.
- Work with the Program Manager and wider protection team to develop a curriculum for CFS/PSS activities, topics and other social and emotional learning activities.
- Promote the participation of all children in CFS/PSS activities according to their needs, making sure that children feel comfortable and safe at all times and ensuring that they are not exposed to any form of harm or stress during the activities.
- In coordination with the Program Manager, supporting in identifying and mapping referral pathways in your area, ensuring that they are functional and identifying children and caregivers that could benefit from available specialized services.
- Support the Program Manager to ensure the allocated budget for the CFS/PSS is utilized effectively and in line with the approved budget.
CFS and Protection outreach:
- Meet with community stakeholders and key community members to inform them about the project, to involve them with the implementation process and to identify children who would benefit from participating in the CFS programme.
- Conducts awareness raising sessions on topics related to protection for children, caregivers and the wider community.
- Support the Program Manager and Team Leader to integrate protection mainstreaming activities (e.g. gender equality, accountability) across PIN’s different programmes.
Reporting, quality control and monitoring and accountability
- Prepare monthly reports on activities undertaken in the CFS, including child attendance, challenges encountered, and documenting best practice.
- Support the Program Manager and Team Leader in the preparation of monthly narrative reports.
- Support the Program Manager, Team Leader and PIN’s MEAL team, in developing and implementing M&E tools and data collection methods, which contribute to continual learning and program quality, and prepare case studies.
- Take active measures to address equality issues, particularly relating to gender, in programme as well as operational activities.
- Ensure the highest stands of accountability through ensuring good communication and information sharing within and outside the organization.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of PIN’s policies and procedures (Finance, logistics, HR, security management etc.).
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: منبج
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الرابط التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.