Security Officer / Security, safety
إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 2074
المسمى الوظيفي: Security Officer / Security, safety
اخر موعد للتقديم: 31.08.2019
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Minimum required education -University degree from the same field
- Arabic and English written and Verbal.
- 2 years’ Experience INGOs/Work experience in the field required with proven work history
- Previous experience managing teams.
- Familiar with basic computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Maps, Google Earth, etc)
- Works well on a team with other people and is able to support the personnel under them.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in difficult or stressful situations
- Able to travel to ACTED NES operating areas including Hasakeh, Ein Issa, Deir Ez Zoir
- Support :
The main duties of the liaison officer consist in :
- Ensuring compliance of ACTED with all general requirements of the Provincial and District Authorities and Military Orders including submission of requested reports and responding to special requests;
- Advising ACTED on its relationship with the local authorities to facilitate a positive cooperative relationship;
- Advising programme teams on specific regulations implemented by the Authorities that impact the ability to implement activities and/or impact the speed of implementation;
- Submitting and following-up on any pending permissions/authorizations to conduct activities across the Districts as per the needs of programme teams : In particular, the liaison officer will be :
o In charge of coordination with the local authorities (HAO, service committees) for getting the required approvals for ACTED programs
o Responsible for getting the required approvals from the Asayish for ACTED car movements
o Responsible for sharing the movement plan on weekly bases with HAO and Asayish
- Supporting programme teams in their communications with District Government Departments and/or in the collection of Government data for programme planning purposes;
- Ensuring all copies of up-to-date permissions for ACTED to operate in the District are regularly filed and passed on to the country;
- Undertaking regular field visits, including at the specific request of Programme Teams, to ensure all Authorities (HAO, Asayish) are briefed on ACTED activities and that all activities are properly coordinated at every administrative level;
- Supporting processes at the Area Office aimed at improving internal and, as per the recommendations of Coordination, external communication / visibility; i.e. development of an ACTED Information Bulletin, implementation of an activities bulletin board, etc.
- Advising ACTED on opportunities for collaboration with local NGOs, private sector organizations, and government departments; specifically support coordination in developing practical relations with other actors;
- Preparing weekly activity reports for the Area Coordinator outlining meetings attended and issues discussed therein along with any required action points;
- Translating of any documents required for the purposes of coordination / external relations;
- Ensuring all paperwork is filed and disseminated, where necessary, to the relevant line manager for their respective filing
- Staff/Program and Premises Safety/Security :
- Secure ACTED premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting office compound, equipment, and access points and entry gates;
- Ensure ACTED compound are safe and secure, fences and gates are strong enough and maintained to prevent unauthorized entries;
- Take appropriate security/safety measurements to limit and mitigate the security/safety risk and damages of ACTED premises;
- Ensure ACTED premises are well equipped with fire extinguishers, first aid kits and emergency contact list;
- Ensure security guards have access to basic security equipment (torch, mobile phone + charger and credit and ACTED emergency contact list;
- Ensure there is safe area for fleet parking, drivers alerted for any evacuation in an immediate notice;
- Ensure all vehicles equipped with updated fire extinguishers, first aid kits and ACTED emergency number, if not, immediately report to CSM to proceed with logistic team;
- Ensure staff are always updated on security situation within the camps – weekly meeting with staff in the camp (with support of CSM) to be organized;
- Responsible for tracking and controlling the reporting schedule of ACTED staff when travelling or working outside of Hasake governorate.
III. Program safety/Security:
- Conduct security assessments of ACTED program implementation points to be updated at least one day before any program activity;
- Assist CSM to provide further security measurements for program implementation points and coordinate with police and gendarmerie to provide security back up in case of any request;
- Identify an exit route for all distribution point, arrange transportation and safety measurements to evacuate staff – in case the distribution (or any other conducted activity) turn to violence;
- Communication is the main pillar of security; ensure always to maintain a solid communication with staff, security organization and other stakeholders and value any information, even based on rumors and pass to direct supervisor (CSM);
- Ensure that communication tools and equipment are functioning well and in working condition;
- Never relay on single communication network, always have 2nd or even 3rd means of communication;
- Coordinate with Local security organization (police and Asaiysh);
- Participate in security, FLATS meetings;
- Assist in the preparation of weekly summary reports, including Incident Reports;
- Proactively support program and operational staff with ongoing security challenges;
- Proactively report upon staff conduct or misconduct to CSM;
- Train key staffs on security protocol, reporting and information feed procedures, and contribute to the production of accurate security advice to ACTED staff.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: Amouda
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.