DEPUTY HR MANAGER
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (2067)
Job Title: DEPUTY HR MANAGER
Application deadline: 17.08.2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: a functioning phone number is mandatory for the Organization to be able to contact the shortlisted candidates.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Fluency in English mandatory (will not accept CVs in Arabic)
- Knowledge of Pack office preferable (use of HOMERE is an asset)
- Previous experience as HR is mandatory
- Previous experience in recruitment process
- Previous experience with an NGO is strongly recommended
- Previous experience in management is a strong asset
- Personal qualities = humanitarian commitment, high sense of rigor and organization, motivation, team spirit, willingness to learn
- Prepare and/or checks all the main HR documents related to the HR cycle (organigram / follow-ups …)
- Answer employees about all daily HR questions
- Be involved in strategic discussions and give relevant HR inputs
- Participate to development of HR strategies, sizing, set up
- Manage the HR team
- Train on HR related matters
- Coordinate, plan the work, train and support team members under his or her supervision
- Ensure the minimal replacement of members of the HR services in case of absence (days off, sickness)
- Appraise the performance of each member of the team under his/her supervision
HR Management of employees
- Compile and verify the monthly information entered in the two sub-PER software
- Compile and verify the EAP follow up, the Archive Follow Up and the Recruitment Follow Up of the two sub-PER
- Verify the new employment contracts and amendments prepared by the HR team.
- Collect the necessary information to monitor changes in the cost of living and the legal framework.
- Ensure that procedures for recruitment and terminating contracts are adhered to
- Organize and animate the collective induction sessions
- Keep an organizational chart up to date for the base
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR data
- Assist the HR Manager in the organization and conduct of meetings with staffs
- Report any alert concerning SI employees and support HR Manager in the social dialogue
- Participate in the application of HR policies for Solidarités International at base level
- Prepare the information and statistical data required for drawing up budgets and salary costs.
- Train all managers on conducting an appraisal and review the ones that are sent
- Participate in the compilation of training needs, support the HR manager in the design of training plans, collect information about training suppliers
- Centralize and report to HR manager on ISR’s implementation feedback/issues
Administrative management of the base
- Secure HR documents
- Ensure physical and digital archiving of the HR documents according to SI procedures
- Conduct verification of archive compliance to SI procedures
- Take part of the weekly HR meeting and report on a weekly basis to the HR Manager
- Participate in preparing and carrying out audits or any checks issued by partners or head office, at the base level
- Participate in the supervision of the regulations in effect
Duty Station: Amouda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.